Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions - page 5. (Read 104132 times)

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
April 15, 2014, 03:12:26 AM
A quote from their XMH purchase page:

All miners are sold as mining shares. Each purchased unit is worth 3.46 MHS of scrypt mining

So I believe each XMH is 3.46 MH/s
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 15, 2014, 02:38:37 AM
Hi All

Been lurking on here a while...

I ordered a couple of XMH last week and transferred the coins, but the transaction is still showing as pending.  Bit of a concern because I know this batch is closing out fast which is why I ordered last week.

I see others had a similar issue, how did you get it resolved ?

I emailed support and Moustache with no response so far (support 5 days ago).

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1418
April 02, 2014, 08:28:23 PM
Hi,

A few questions:

I'm looking on the website and clicked purchase, it says Each purchased unit is worth 3.46 MHS of scrypt mining
Does that mean that every share I buy for ~0.86 BTC or ~26 LTC is worth 3.46 MHS Huh

And about hosting, will there be fees?

From the litecointalk.org OP thread:

16. What are the model names for the units? LTC Prices include the discount.
                                                                                      BTC                      LTC
A:  Prices are based on hash rate per miner.
   1XMH. Fibonacci Recursion                                       $400        0.04 x 8650 = $346
   18XMH. Fibonacci Axiom                                         $7200    0.04 x 162000 = $6480
   36XMH. Fibonacci Epsilon                                      $14000   0.04 x 315000 = $12600

So each XMH unit is 8.65 Mh/s (subject to change)

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702.0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 02, 2014, 08:08:42 PM
Hi,
I am planning to buy some but have question about hosting.
Asking here since there is very little details available on official site.

Is there option to buy chips but they should be hosted by Fibbonacci INC and should not be delivered.
I want permanent hosting for chips till they are profitable since I have not sure how import\customs duty etc will work out when these machines are shipped.
Any answer\help will be appreciated.

I think that if I'm correct they will have host in Europe and USA, so if your unit is in USA you would not pay customs.

Otherwise you need to find a trusted host in the EU.

I'm in Spain, so I don't have a problem with them hosting in the UK and Germany
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 02, 2014, 08:00:57 PM
Hi,
I am planning to buy some but have question about hosting.
Asking here since there is very little details available on official site.

Is there option to buy chips but they should be hosted by Fibbonacci INC and should not be delivered.
I want permanent hosting for chips till they are profitable since I have not sure how import\customs duty etc will work out when these machines are shipped.
Any answer\help will be appreciated.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2014, 03:04:30 PM
Yes, there is a small hosting fee.

Also, each unit WAS worth 1, not 3.46 before, so I assume that is the new number. That means
 one hardware item for 2 units purchased. Maybe they will be nice and ship two hardware for
3 units like I bought. We need input from Jason...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
April 01, 2014, 10:58:17 AM
Hm, I think that information hasn't been changed yet, as you receive 8.65 MH/s for each "recursion" now.

About the hosting fees, i'm not sure. You should visit the Litecoin Forum stated in the first post of this topic, it will be answered there for sure. 
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
April 01, 2014, 03:57:11 AM
Hi,

A few questions:

I'm looking on the website and clicked purchase, it says Each purchased unit is worth 3.46 MHS of scrypt mining
Does that mean that every share I buy for ~0.86 BTC or ~26 LTC is worth 3.46 MHS Huh

And about hosting, will there be fees?
March 31, 2014, 06:16:55 PM
Ok, just back from vacay and confused again. lol
Are you saying the miners are now ~9X faster than originally?
I ordered 3, which was less than 3000 kh/s... which is less than
one recursion. Am I still getting a miner??

Free speed upgrade.

They put higher figures for ASICs and more onto a board.

Indeed, huge speed increase in order to keep up with competitors. That's a great way to come home from vacancy right? Smiley

I only ordered 1, but I'm still very happy with it. I can't wait to control that 8.6 Mh/s Smiley

Same here, I'm also one of the little ones with only 8.6 Mh/s but can't wait to play around with that
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
March 31, 2014, 06:15:21 PM

Free speed upgrade.

Indeed, huge speed increase in order to keep up with competitors. That's a great way to come home from vacancy right? Smiley

I only ordered 1, but I'm still very happy with it. I can't wait to control that 8.6 Mh/s Smiley
Activity: 299
March 31, 2014, 01:53:02 PM

Free speed upgrade.

March 31, 2014, 10:12:36 AM

yes everyone still is getting their miners, only now they get free speed upgrade Wink
March 31, 2014, 07:17:54 AM
March 30, 2014, 08:55:09 PM
What is their timescale to be delivered ?

July for hosting.
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
March 30, 2014, 10:19:17 AM
What is their timescale to be delivered ?
March 30, 2014, 10:18:04 AM
I'm not sure about Scrypt jane, never really used any coin that uses it...

All it means to me is, it uses Scrypt and uses something to change the memory requirements for a different period of time.
That means that ASICs with high amounts of RAM should also be able to mine these.
March 30, 2014, 10:14:19 AM
http://[SCAM]dexceldesigns.co.uk/ will be the first comany to market with this new tech

Do I need to start shilling on the alpha t thread to make you guys understand you are the ONLY ones hiring people to go around spouting stupid crap?

I wont even delete your post, just so I can remember that you are another sock puppet.

Hey Jasin,

Just FYI... pretty sure the link above is a scam site not affiliated with Alpha-T.. I remember seeing a post from Alpha-T on it some time ago... just someone trying to steal BTC if i remember right....you actually should delete his post IMO since it's a scam site... I changed the actual link in my reply here not to give them any more traffic.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
March 28, 2014, 11:44:11 PM

Each host submits proof of identity. They will be liable, but in the event you are referencing, we would cover the loss and pursue them privately.

OK thanks ... I trust you have vetted them thoroughly.

Yes, and we chose people that seem to share our ideals additionally.
legendary
Activity: 1418
March 28, 2014, 11:30:07 PM

Each host submits proof of identity. They will be liable, but in the event you are referencing, we would cover the loss and pursue them privately.

OK thanks ... I trust you have vetted them thoroughly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
March 28, 2014, 11:27:07 PM
Trying to understand about the trusted hosts ... will they be physically shipped out to these different locations, or do they stay with Fibonacci and just use their servers?

shipped to the trusted hosts

(No offence) but who is liable if they abuse them or run away with them (lots of $$$ moving around here)
Is fibonacci liable if something goes amiss while at these 'trusted hosts' locations?

and then they will be responsible to pack, pay, & ship them to the end user when the time is right?

adding another variable like this makes it that much more likely something could go wrong ...

Sorry just a concern of mine

Pages:
Jump to: