Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 65. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.
I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.

While if you look at the normal HYIP project account very well, it's clear that the work was not small, but as a result there are still a lot of things that they did not do very well.
A normal referral program is very necessary for such a project as it seems to me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I have looked at the faces of team in photos and in me the pride has crept in, the team looks really as a single whole, the main thing him to keep this tentsendiya of a positive and optimism and everything will turn out.

Experienced team definitely knows how to handle a project but hey should also look after the followers and investors of the platform! I hope they do something about this as improving this will help the reach of the project increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

There are a lot of projects that are under development and existing system like this one. How are you going to compete with the well-established projects who already have a lot of supporters?
Activity: 196

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.
Yes the main issue with this project is that it is new untill now and i think that the good features for the project would surely attract a number of investors and users towards this project and also that would turn much profitable.
These kind of projects actually boost the use of the cryptocurrencies in the day to day life and it is really great so i would always support these kind of projects because they really have a good future ahead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Yes the main issue with this project is that it is new untill now and i think that the good features for the project would surely attract a number of investors and users towards this project and also that would turn much profitable.
Activity: 238
Truly excited to see this new project. This one really integrates cyrpto in our day to day lives, which will be beneficial for the crypto market as a whole. Introduction of gift cards is a nice add on.
Activity: 224
What makes it different to the marketplace? As I've observed it's just like the same idea with bitcoin.
Yes even i noticed thay fixy network is similar to blockchain network which would indeed be running on the blockchain network or ERC20 network but it should have some more features to really make it unique.
Activity: 574
I was very interested in your project, because it has a lot of developers. And if you really attract NBC it is very powerful.
it's really a powerful project that attracts the attention of many users, because the possibility of using crypto currency in our daily life is really cool. And I very much hope that the project will be able to achieve its goal and we will be able to use the crypto currency not only in the virtual world, but also in the real world, too.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project is necessary for everyone, because its implementation will lead to the popularization of crypto currency around the world. And this is exactly what it lacks in recent times

Agree, this is really needed now so that many people will be interested to check and try cryptocurrencies and hopefully make them to invest here. I am sure if that will happen then cryptos will increase again.

The project will not only help us to earn more profits but it also help the crypto to be more useful in the community. We already know that their are a lot of opportunities that cyrpto can really offer like what this project is aiming for.
The project looks convincing and beneficial. The developers working very hard on the project which can help the ico to grow more in upcoming years. The project is helping the market to make more digital. The team is trying to deliver the awareness of cryptocurrency which can help the people to use the cryptocurrency. I think we should encourage this project and also support this project due to making an investment. Because it will become hugely successful after some time later.
Activity: 252
I was very interested in your project, because it has a lot of developers. And if you really attract NBC it is very powerful.
It would be more convenient to live if this thing happen because we will only use our smart phone or cards to be able to pay the goods and services. Cryptocurrencies has so many advantage aside from investing, it is because it is more easy and secured.

Yes, that is why a lot of people are using it now. But with the governments using it will give threats that is why some  governments banned it and others dont have plan to use it. I hope more and more people will support this project.

Governments can't ban crypto from online transactions, that would be pretty damn hard to do. But they can make cashing out crypto absolute hell, which can reduce its use
Well ever since the government is always there to ruin every happy moments that civilians are enjoying. Its good that bitcoin founder made crytocurrency decentralized. In that way government wont be able to control its usability.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
It would be more convenient to live if this thing happen because we will only use our smart phone or cards to be able to pay the goods and services. Cryptocurrencies has so many advantage aside from investing, it is because it is more easy and secured.

Yes, that is why a lot of people are using it now. But with the governments using it will give threats that is why some  governments banned it and others dont have plan to use it. I hope more and more people will support this project.

Governments can't ban crypto from online transactions, that would be pretty damn hard to do. But they can make cashing out crypto absolute hell, which can reduce its use
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
This project is necessary for everyone, because its implementation will lead to the popularization of crypto currency around the world. And this is exactly what it lacks in recent times

Agree, this is really needed now so that many people will be interested to check and try cryptocurrencies and hopefully make them to invest here. I am sure if that will happen then cryptos will increase again.

The project will not only help us to earn more profits but it also help the crypto to be more useful in the community. We already know that their are a lot of opportunities that cyrpto can really offer like what this project is aiming for.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 616
Yes, me too. There are a lots of supporters here so it is a good opportunity to have so many investors around the world!
Activity: 224
This project is nice, but it is hard to apply cryptocurrency in day to day life which many people are not very convenient using cryptocurrency. Also there are many country that banned crypto because of some issue. How could we make this as a day do day life use?
As of now it can't apply in our daily life because of some issues that needs to be fixed first. But the Fixy team are very optimistic in the future. They believed that someday, cryptocurrencies will be used by many people as their partner in day to day life. We also need to believed that the team will be successful for this because it can be useful someday for all bitcoiners.
Pages:
Jump to: