Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 64. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrD6vIfUJYg

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good update and improvements from the team. Youtube is a better idea in attracting investors because of the traffic and legit views from potential supporters.

Nice team. As I have watched the video where the advisor (Markus Miller) of Fixy Network interviewed, I got impressed and feel amazed because the dev team are very serious in developing this project. They already promoted this platform in the world. This would be a good progress for the the team as this video will surely captivates the attentions of investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.
I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
Agreed. They have a very good feature along with the great concept made by the developer in order to interest the people around here.

Yeah. I took also a deep look on project.
Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm also.
Roadmap is strange, they will deliver in 18month giftcards.
timeline is heavy, most investors prediction is early 2019 for mass adoption.

A promising project for everyone. This is a hard one since the team will implement cryptocurrency in to our day to day life. But it will be very easy if every people can adopt crypto to their life.

I am very interested with the project, this makes me invest and i am happy that I am in in the early stage. I hope that the team will continue to work and make the project successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.
but I'm sure this project will be a lot of investors will be interested in this project, because the project is held by developers who are experienced in a project.

I agree, but aside from having experienced, the team should also be more active and think more strategies to improve the exposures and popularity of this project.
I think they have a very good concept and they seems really awesome with some great marketing power surely things will pick up
Agreed. They have a very good feature along with the great concept made by the developer in order to interest the people around here.

Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm also.

A promising project for everyone. This is a hard one since the team will implement cryptocurrency in to our day to day life. But it will be very easy if every people can adopt crypto to their life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
This project is nice but I am  concenred about gaining investors since many project are already release same with this. I just hope that the team could gather a lot of investors.

Understood main features. looks like a good investment in short and also longtherm.
Activity: 560

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

The good idea in itself to sell goods for cryptocurrency. But not just it is ideal to embody it, it is always necessary to make monitoring of cost of coins, the price for which very much volatility and is quite unpredictable. It is also necessary to resolve what cryptocurrencies will be accepted for payment.
True, but in principle, you can put prices in Fiat, for example the dollar or the euro, and near the price write an approximate cost in crypto. I think that this is not a bad option for pricing goods. I just do not see another option here. Maybe someone else has a different opinion, then write, I'm interested in reading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

The good idea in itself to sell goods for cryptocurrency. But not just it is ideal to embody it, it is always necessary to make monitoring of cost of coins, the price for which very much volatility and is quite unpredictable. It is also necessary to resolve what cryptocurrencies will be accepted for payment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hello community.

We will share you the latest Video Interview from our Advisor Markus Miller by Investment Expo in Germany for STUTTGART EXCHANGE TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrD6vIfUJYg

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good update and improvements from the team. Youtube is a better idea in attracting investors because of the traffic and legit views from potential supporters.
Activity: 294
I very much appreciated the effort done of the this team working behind this project. The Fixy Network team that comes up to have a video representation of this project really helps this project to become more understandable in just a short period of time. Especially to those people like me that much prefer to watch videos than read a tons of articles. So, I am lookign forward for the continuous promotion and spreading of the information of the Fixy Network.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Just watched your video guys! Thumbs up because it is just short and precise, all the details about your project was discussed. Good job.
Activity: 154
I have done some research on Fixy network stuff and I discovered some weird information. I've looked into the team members of the project and saw that the majority team are all Indian. But the origin or the country of the company is in Hongkong, No offense. Just saying.
As far as I know this practice is known and it is not necessary to worry, it still does not say anything.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Offering gift cards will be much better way to buy cryptocurrecy if those gift cards will be available globally for most countries and redeeming them will give the user the same amount of money without high fees like when you pay by credit cards.
With the launch all over the world there can be difficulties, because in some countries the crypto currency is april, unfortunately
Activity: 378
I think the project is interesting but in spite of this the developer needs to shorten the time on the road map. Now there are many competing projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well with enough and good marketting you'd be able to sell even a pile of dung (heck someone sold a bunch of rocks by calling them pet rocks)
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Offering gift cards will be much better way to buy cryptocurrecy if those gift cards will be available globally for most countries and redeeming them will give the user the same amount of money without high fees like when you pay by credit cards.
Who do not choose fixy network now as we could experience the delight to avail the opportunities of giftcards we are much excited to be a part and gain more gift cards as possible and keep supporting the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I like the concept, but please update your introduction video - the problem is, you make this video for cryptocurrency dummies, but it is really not easy to understand for a cryptocurrency beginner how this concept is going to work for them.

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 238

All those marketing power will not be sufficient to achieve huge targets as I noticed and the team shall highly aim merely on various advertising functionalitoes to reach out to huge potential investors that helps us to hit the moon.
You are right if the team is maintaining more standards and focus on advertising aspirations that will bring more traffic and we can easily experience the potential investors and easily reach success.
Activity: 280

A good concept that can really help people in their everyday activity with the application of cryptocurrency as their mode of payment, one thing that I'm not sure is the project will partner with some big stores that will implement their technology? Like Fixy will be part of Mall X system? or acts as an independent one?
Activity: 518

All those marketing power will not be sufficient to achieve huge targets as I noticed and the team shall highly aim merely on various advertising functionalitoes to reach out to huge potential investors that helps us to hit the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: