Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 26. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
Agree and would also recommend traders to use a standard deviation rule (or bolinger bands). The price is always tend to be between 2 standard deviation above and below median price.
So, apply days (or month) time frame and sell/buy when a price hit appear/lower band.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 12:54:45 AM
for me the safest way to invest in cryptocurrency is to study and conduct research on cryptocurrency itself. yes, so an investor must be careful about how the ICO system works. because you can handle everything by studying the art of investment carefully.
September 05, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
It is important that every decision you make has a balance between the mind and the emotions, whether it be with securities, electronic money or any other market. When looking at the "bottom" of Bitcoin, you need to figure out whether it can go even higher. To do this, traders need to check whether the price is in the up or down band of the chart.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:28:42 AM
Hello
My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I am recommending other people to wear this excellent signature

Yea i agree, the coin has a bright future!
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
I want to earn money and crypto is the best place where you can earn money in relatively shorter time. Although there are many risk associated with crypto investment but the gains are also huge. That's the main reason why I am here.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 12:09:43 AM
I want to earn money and crypto is the best place where you can earn money in relatively shorter time. Although there are many risk associated with crypto investment but the gains are also huge. That's the main reason why I am here.
Activity: 30
September 04, 2018, 11:44:21 PM
Hello
My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I am recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
Activity: 37
September 04, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
Crypto will be bigger simply because it allows people to control their own money.
September 04, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
The reason I am because crypto is technology and will become bigger in the future. I choose because crypto is an asset that can continue to grow, and it can be a source of income that will be able to make financial conditions better.
September 04, 2018, 10:35:13 PM
yes you are right, the market must show a little positive change.
I think people are still a little hesitant to buy with the current market conditions.
September 04, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
Low price of bitcoin is only good for a short moment but it is not if it is too long.
Activity: 146
September 04, 2018, 10:24:50 PM
This is one of the best advices I have seen in this forum, Infact trading entails that at any time you buy a coin there may be the tendency of a further dip and you need more fiat to buy to average the drops, going all in at the same time is not a good trading nor investment strategy

I think for current conditions, if you have enough capital, you can buy the best crypto coins and save them for next year. reasonable, because current conditions are not good to sell. I'm sure, everything will return to normal.
September 04, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
 So, while crypto is not yet stable or Bitcoin fiat will never be disappear it will always be use in every aspect of business in our generation.
September 04, 2018, 09:58:36 PM
This is one of the best advices I have seen in this forum, Infact trading entails that at any time you buy a coin there may be the tendency of a further dip and you need more fiat to buy to average the drops, going all in at the same time is not a good trading nor investment strategy
September 04, 2018, 06:09:32 PM
I just join here in crypto because i want to put my money on a good investment and in my work crypto is popular so i research everything about crypto and i study all the things i need to learn that's why now i am having a good life with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this idea aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
September 04, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
There are two kind of traders. Long-term traders ans short-term traders. The formers tend to wait until a coin pumps so he can have a huge profits. That action can be achieved through many years, that is why it is called long-term trading. On the other hand, short-term traders always look at the market and see if any coin is suitable for him to trade. I believe it is a hard strategy. But there are many experienced people who managed to succeed and have a good profit.
September 04, 2018, 05:18:07 PM
Yes, that's what you say. with the current bitcoin price being slightly low, many people will invest in Bitcoin. but for me, this price is still too expensive for me to be able to buy full bitcoin.
September 04, 2018, 04:48:15 PM
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?

A new block is produced every few seconds, and the blockchain can process thousands of transactions per second so the likelyhood of being overloaded is very low.
Activity: 36
September 04, 2018, 04:25:35 PM
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?
Pages:
Jump to: