Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 25. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:53:18 PM
I don't understand why this project is needed, Already so much new, the team could come up with something more original than this.

There are no decentralized coins as fast as flash which can actually be a viable replacement to CC or paypal
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 03:57:05 PM
Infact trading entails that at any time you buy a coin there may be the tendency of a further dip and you need more fiat to buy to average the drops, going all in at the same time is not a good trading nor investment strategy

Activity: 29
September 05, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
September 05, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
I don't understand why this project is needed, Already so much new, the team could come up with something more original than this.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:15:52 AM
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.

Yes, this I agree. The logo looks so professional and clean. Definitely the person who made it had a strong sense of high level branding
Activity: 35
September 05, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/flashcoin   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

The Bounty Campaign is going on right now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

Its supposed to be soon I think.
September 05, 2018, 03:50:22 AM
BTC is at a very important spot right now, its either it pulls back or it goes higher to the upside. I think up ^^^
September 05, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

🌟 FLASH (FLC) Now Traded on Coinsoda @ 0% Trading Fees, Forever!

Never heard of this exchange, is it new? Gotta be careful...

Didnt see it announced in the Discord as well. who knows.
September 05, 2018, 03:27:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmTIBEvUUAEEDwi.jpg

🌟 FLASH (FLC) Now Traded on Coinsoda @ 0% Trading Fees, Forever!

Never heard of this exchange, is it new? Gotta be careful...
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 03:18:28 AM
The time is really good - the cryptocurrencies prices are very low. You can invest not only in Bitcoin but choose different reliable and trusted altcoins: almost all tokens are very cheap.

If you failed to sell your altcoins at the peak in January, this is indeed is an ideal time to buy your favorite coins besides FLASH. Yes, there's still risks like any other investments but after 8 months of decline, things hopefully may turn around in the last few months of the year.

I dont think much coins will recover because they are securities. But I think FLASH will be in the top few coins because it is the future.
Activity: 57
September 05, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

This coin is not an ICO,  you can buy the coins on the exchanges such cryptopia or einstein
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
The time is really good - the cryptocurrencies prices are very low. You can invest not only in Bitcoin but choose different reliable and trusted altcoins: almost all tokens are very cheap.

If you failed to sell your altcoins at the peak in January, this is indeed is an ideal time to buy your favorite coins besides FLASH. Yes, there's still risks like any other investments but after 8 months of decline, things hopefully may turn around in the last few months of the year.
Activity: 26
September 05, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 02:40:58 AM
In this game we can't say that every time was safe we can't can't remove the risk but we can avoid by just being careful in what your entering
September 05, 2018, 02:35:25 AM
Personally I dont do much trading because its too dangerous and any profit can be easily taken away by a turn in the market.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 02:25:40 AM
the investment target of each person is different as well as the portfolio they use. all have their advantages and disadvantages. I tend to take a short-term strategy with a short-term target of 5% of coin trading

Thats a good method but its hard to use in an unstable market where people get short squeezed easily..
Activity: 57
September 05, 2018, 02:16:23 AM
the investment target of each person is different as well as the portfolio they use. all have their advantages and disadvantages. I tend to take a short-term strategy with a short-term target of 5% of coin trading
Pages:
Jump to: