Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 159. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
When is the next halving?

in six days it goes to 1250 coins/block
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When is the next halving?
just saying that could be why the price has been stale, still having a decent amount of coins pushed into the market. can't wait for the multipool and the next reward halving. flutter will be like a damn hurricane then.
look at this http://wafflepool.com/stats apparently waffle pool is mining flutter pretty heavily. i wonder if they don't know the reward has cut in half? because coinwarz still shows 5000 as the reward
I find PoT very interesting. It sounds like something that would cause Americans to overspend very quickly. Tongue

Is there an estimate as to how much this coin will inflate every year due to PoT?

it doesn't happen very often, it would be less than 1% inflation a year im certain.

if the coin ever gets mainstream merchant acceptance, by that time the coin will be worth a significant amount. so getting like 2000 coins from a PoT reward will be like hitting a small lottery jackpot. fun stuff  Cool
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I find PoT very interesting. It sounds like something that would cause Americans to overspend very quickly. Tongue

Is there an estimate as to how much this coin will inflate every year due to PoT?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Someone on BTER bought 600,000 FLT up through 2193 satoshi when it was trading at 1850-1900 on mintpal
https://bter.com/trade/flt_btc

Now it broke through to 2000 on mintpal.

Maybe multipools sold all their coins and they are out of the picture for now?
Will be watching.
Activity: 385
www.thegeomadao.com
pump has been started guy ım waiting 2500-3000 sat
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
But you can still stake your coins to secure the network even though you aren't eligible for a reward... for example, by wallet says next reward is 12 days, and its staking
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
"Not staking because you don't have mature coins" - What are mature coins, and do I need to have my wallet open to be 'earning' PoS?
30 days and yes, needs to be open.  There are bounties I think for guides if anyone wants to claim them I think

What happens if I have my wallet open for say 28 days and my computer crashes, is down for 10 minutes and I fire back up.  I have to wait another 30 days?

The coins are never actually in your wallet, so to speak, they are always "on" the blockchain where they are assigned to and accessible only through the private addresses that you hold in your wallet.dat. As such, your coins age whether or not your wallet is on/open. You only need to open your wallet when you want to stake coins that have reached maturity. So you don't need to leave your wallet open for 30 days, you just need to open it for a few hours thirty days from when coins were deposited at your addresses to allow those mature coins to find PoS blocks.
Activity: 720
"Not staking because you don't have mature coins" - What are mature coins, and do I need to have my wallet open to be 'earning' PoS?
30 days and yes, needs to be open.  There are bounties I think for guides if anyone wants to claim them I think

What happens if I have my wallet open for say 28 days and my computer crashes, is down for 10 minutes and I fire back up.  I have to wait another 30 days?
The impression I get, is that the coins have to be 30 days old in total. Mine aren't staking because they're all recently mined, but I'd imagine if you buy them off an exchange and those ones happened to be "minted" more than 30 days ago, they're "mature" and would be "staking" whenever the wallet is open.

Correct?
legendary
Activity: 1330
30 days and yes, needs to be open.  There are bounties I think for guides if anyone wants to claim them I think

What happens if I have my wallet open for say 28 days and my computer crashes, is down for 10 minutes and I fire back up.  I have to wait another 30 days?

By mature coins, it means coins with enough coinage to stake. I can't remember what the minimum coinage for staking is for flutter, though. Somebody help me out on that.
Your coins earn coinage on the blockchain, whether or not you have the wallet open, but once coins have reached the age to stake you need to open your wallet to stake them, and leave it open long enough for them to find a PoS block.

Thanks guys Smiley, so the coins need to be 30+ days old before they start staking or they need to have been in MY wallet for 30 days?

Also, vouching for dedicatedpool. Currently mining there myself, good support and a nice community on IRC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Almost 2GH/s of Flutter hashing power Smiley

FLT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Activity: 868

By mature coins, it means coins with enough coinage to stake. I can't remember what the minimum coinage for staking is for flutter, though. Somebody help me out on that.
Your coins earn coinage on the blockchain, whether or not you have the wallet open, but once coins have reached the age to stake you need to open your wallet to stake them, and leave it open long enough for them to find a PoS block.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
We are still in uptrend

It looks much healthier than Whitecoin trends wchich is pumped now

This. ^^

Your coins keep cracking fart jokes...until they stop they won't ever mature.
Jump to: