Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 158. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Question: How do you call a 0.00000001 FLT?

Answer: It is called 1 kidcoin.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Is Freebiescoin based on Flutter coin  Huh https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577425.0;topicseen

Well if you checked the thread you will know that it is. It was a matter of time before somebody copied PoT. But it's actually good news for Fluttercoin imho, because the more it gets copied the more people will want to check the original.

Imitation is the sincerest form of FLTtery
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
i downloaded the wallet for mac, but it doesn't work…

what can i do?

I am not a dev nor do I have a Mac, but I do know what the next question will be which is:  "What does 'It didn't work' mean, specifically?"  

i.e. explain the steps you took and which part of the process of those steps didn't do what you expected to do.

i downloaded the file on my computer
when i try to open the file i get this message : the program has quit unexpectedly

Sad

basicly i can't open my wallet. Undecided
Have noticed lots of trouble with the Mac version... Some people have no issues, other have tons.  Can you get me the debug info? it could be missing dependencies or something.

Thing that sucks is that I don't have a mac, just mac 10.8.5 and 10.9.2 VM's.  LOL lets move the price up to 10000 so I can sell maybe 100K flt and buy a mac???

I will work on this ASAP, we need to get these builds on point.  If anyone else has building experience on a Mac feel free to offer assistance as well could use the help. 

i send you the debug info in PM.

im sweating my balls off, having a large amount of FLT's on an exchange  Shocked

Maybe mister INSTACASH can make us a wallet? his wallet for bc works perfect.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Is Freebiescoin based on Flutter coin  Huh https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577425.0;topicseen

Well if you checked the thread you will know that it is. It was a matter of time before somebody copied PoT. But it's actually good news for Fluttercoin imho, because the more it gets copied the more people will want to check the original.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
how long does it take for the coin to be reflected in your pool account? been mining for an hour only getting 32coins.. with my current hashrate @ 4.2mh/s

coinwarz says i should be getting 100+ coins per hour.. is there something i missing?

block halving was yesterday but coinwars is showing still the old block reward
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
FlutterCoin TOP100 data error, can return to normal? Thank you
Activity: 31
how long does it take for the coin to be reflected in your pool account? been mining for an hour only getting 32coins.. with my current hashrate @ 4.2mh/s

coinwarz says i should be getting 100+ coins per hour.. is there something i missing?
Activity: 47
Love this coin tho i want to buy it cheaper

if you switch to 1 week chart in mintpal you would see that current price is actually pretty cheap with the upcoming days changes , i'm just waiting the massive pump , but probably won't happens in the weekend .
Activity: 336

it will be 100,000 satoshi one year from now...so it is cheaper, IMO. 
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
flutter.miningwith.us

im currently mining at http://flutter.speedminer.org/ , its been 30mins but i havent got any coin yet..  do i need a wallet to mine on flutter.miningwith.us?

I don´t believe you that you own 6 280x cards , if you did you would know at least the basics

i did say that im new here.. before i mine utc.. now i wanna try flutter.. something wrong with that? hey if i know it i wouldn't bother to ask, thanks anyway!
Activity: 644
flutter.miningwith.us

im currently mining at http://flutter.speedminer.org/ , its been 30mins but i havent got any coin yet..  do i need a wallet to mine on flutter.miningwith.us?

I don´t believe you that you own 6 280x cards , if you did you would know at least the basics
flutter.miningwith.us

im currently mining at http://flutter.speedminer.org/ , its been 30mins but i havent got any coin yet..  do i need a wallet to mine on flutter.miningwith.us?
Activity: 336
heloo everyone im new here.. could somebody here suggest a good pool? and can i ask also how much profit can i get in a day.. using 6 280x averaging 4.2mh/s

thanks!
Activity: 714
just saying that could be why the price has been stale, still having a decent amount of coins pushed into the market. can't wait for the multipool and the next reward halving. flutter will be like a damn hurricane then.

The butterfly effect?  Cool
Jump to: