Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 161. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
How can their be so much volume in Fluttercoin and how can it be so much talked about on twitter by those pumpers who are holding it.
And how can this coin be soo good and yet just not move?
Every time it drops down to 1700 its a fucking bear trap so why the fuck are those whales doing it while they keep the coin so low.
Dont get it

Because the buyers fade away at the higher price, likely to drive the price down (or anticipate the price drop), they are essentially undecided on price, we tested 3000 on cryptsy yesterday and a little less on minptal, and there was lots of selling.

If the market breaks the highs on all exchanges likely we will see 3500 and likely settle around 3100.  Thats my opinion at least

FlutterCoin Developer
i downloaded the wallet for mac, but it doesn't work…

what can i do?

I am not a dev nor do I have a Mac, but I do know what the next question will be which is:  "What does 'It didn't work' mean, specifically?"  

i.e. explain the steps you took and which part of the process of those steps didn't do what you expected to do.

i downloaded the file on my computer
when i try to open the file i get this message : the program has quit unexpectedly

Sad

basicly i can't open my wallet. Undecided
Have noticed lots of trouble with the Mac version... Some people have no issues, other have tons.  Can you get me the debug info? it could be missing dependencies or something.

Thing that sucks is that I don't have a mac, just mac 10.8.5 and 10.9.2 VM's.  LOL lets move the price up to 10000 so I can sell maybe 100K flt and buy a mac???

I will work on this ASAP, we need to get these builds on point.  If anyone else has building experience on a Mac feel free to offer assistance as well could use the help. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How can their be so much volume in Fluttercoin and how can it be so much talked about on twitter by those pumpers who are holding it.
And how can this coin be soo good and yet just not move?
Every time it drops down to 1700 its a fucking bear trap so why the fuck are those whales doing it while they keep the coin so low.
Dont get it
Activity: 336
I want to sell and buy in cheaper but knowing my luck it'll probably skyrocket and leave me behind.  Undecided

It's basically traded sideways for 24 hours...don't sell now its likely to break out to the north
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I want to sell and buy in cheaper but knowing my luck it'll probably skyrocket and leave me behind.  Undecided
Activity: 370

Wait I am a little unclear - you control and write for CryptoArticles.com, but you don't have any connection with fluttercoinbounty.com, right?   What I am trying to figure out is, if I give FluttercoinBounty.com 1000 FLT how can I tell if that FLT (or most of it, I would be ok with FluttercoinBointy.com taking a small maintenance fee of like 5%) makes it to the bounty I want to see filled?  

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you Smiley

No I have no connection with fluttercoinbounty Smiley

Thanks - I'll see if i can email the site and get some info there.   How did you find out about the 1000 flt transaction then, did it come to you through the bounty wallet or did someone just randomly donate to you on your own site?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Wait I am a little unclear - you control and write for CryptoArticles.com, but you don't have any connection with fluttercoinbounty.com, right?   What I am trying to figure out is, if I give FluttercoinBounty.com 1000 FLT how can I tell if that FLT (or most of it, I would be ok with FluttercoinBointy.com taking a small maintenance fee of like 5%) makes it to the bounty I want to see filled?  

Oh sorry, I misunderstood you Smiley

No I have no connection with fluttercoinbounty Smiley
Activity: 147
when i try to open the file i get this message : the program has quit unexpectedly

Sad

Did you try opening it again?

I've seen many wallets that give error messages on the first time, this one did it also.

yes,

i have downloaded it a couple of times…but nothing
also put it in a zip file and tried to open it from there…nothing
updated the OS still nothing
reboot…same thing
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Sad

Did you try opening it again?

I've seen many wallets that give error messages on the first time, this one did it also.

what can i do?

I am not a dev nor do I have a Mac, but I do know what the next question will be which is:  "What does 'It didn't work' mean, specifically?" 

i.e. explain the steps you took and which part of the process of those steps didn't do what you expected to do.

Sad

I guess I can't help much from here then, I know very little about Macs other than "did you drag the application to the applications folder?"  which I doubt is helpful here.  but sooner or later someone will notice your question and hopefully provide help.  if not, bump it in a day or so Wink

what can i do?

I am not a dev nor do I have a Mac, but I do know what the next question will be which is:  "What does 'It didn't work' mean, specifically?"  

Sad

Activity: 126

flutter.miningwith.us

We need your help since the network hash has risen!
200 Fluttercoin Reward to one random miner for every block found!

what can i do?

I am not a dev nor do I have a Mac, but I do know what the next question will be which is:  "What does 'It didn't work' mean, specifically?" 

It was not - is the bounty site controlled by you? I will throw in 1000 FLT for sure, I don't need recognition for it just confirmation that the donation went where it was supposed to go and not into some black hole.  Do you happen to know if there is a way to track donations to the bounty to the specific bounties that are filled? My 1000 FLT is ready.

CryptoArticles is mine yeah Smiley Been running it for a few months now ^^

Like I said you need to contact them, I don't have anything to do with bounties at this point.

With that said, if it was for first article or only one bounty, cryptocoinsnews.com beat you to it I think.

I know, I claimed it again today but getting zero response, I thought they maybe would check here & see the message Smiley

The bounty site says there is a maximum of 5 article bounties, so I should be safe I hope Smiley

Either way, I'll keep hunting it down, I do appreciate your efforts Smiley

what can i do?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
It was not - is the bounty site controlled by you? I will throw in 1000 FLT for sure, I don't need recognition for it just confirmation that the donation went where it was supposed to go and not into some black hole.  Do you happen to know if there is a way to track donations to the bounty to the specific bounties that are filled? My 1000 FLT is ready.

CryptoArticles is mine yeah Smiley Been running it for a few months now ^^

Like I said you need to contact them, I don't have anything to do with bounties at this point.

With that said, if it was for first article or only one bounty, cryptocoinsnews.com beat you to it I think.

I know, I claimed it again today but getting zero response, I thought they maybe would check here & see the message Smiley

The bounty site says there is a maximum of 5 article bounties, so I should be safe I hope Smiley

Either way, I'll keep hunting it down, I do appreciate your efforts Smiley
But again, contact the bounty site and ask.  Your article was good.  Have to link to it.

I personally don't pay bounties, as no one pays me bounties, etc and I spend a lot of money and time on this project.  I leave that to folks who have mined or invested, you know what I mean?  And I don't sell FLT to pay for these things it's all out of pocket.

I don't think anyone is expecting you to pay bounties man.  You are doing enough.  The community will take care of this, you just take care of the coin Wink
Oh yeah I did see that one,  it was pretty good too!   Concise and focused on proof-of-transaction which is what should be the standout topic for Flutter.  This still needs to be stressed as the thing that FLT "owns"  in the same way Vertcoin "owns" ASIC-resistance and scrypt-n even though other coins now have those or very similar capabilities as well (whether or not ASIC resistance is a benefit in the long term is still debatable).   

I'm glad you liked it! Smiley And yeah I tried to focus on the parts that make FlutterCoin stand out Smiley

That 1,000 FLT transaction that just showed up, was it from you by any chance? If so, I'll add you to the Donaters Hall of Fame

FlutterCoin Developer
But again, contact the bounty site and ask.  Your article was good.  Have to link to it.

I personally don't pay bounties, as no one pays me bounties, etc and I spend a lot of money and time on this project.  I leave that to folks who have mined or invested, you know what I mean?  And I don't sell FLT to pay for these things it's all out of pocket.

FlutterCoin Developer
Not trying to stir the pot, but I'm still waiting for my bounty, been nearly 36 hours now, and  not even an e-mail from fluttercoinbounty owner ... hm :<

As someone who is planning to donate to the bounty, I am interested in hearing about your situation!  Which bounty project did you complete? 

The 10,000 FLT one for writing an article on a news site or blog with at elast 100 unique visitors per day.

CryptoArticles runs an average of 850 uniques/day, so yeah :>

Jump to: