Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 219. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
A good project with a good roadmaps and innovative developers. I will buy token when ICO
Activity: 22
good concept!congratulations!
Activity: 41
Interesting an a good project, i might follow this to see where this litecoin core will go, ill just wait patiently for the airdrop. Also this airdrop is for free and not like the others that you will have to pay. More power to you dev and god bless you
Activity: 47
Wonderful project with a good concept great work dev
Activity: 52
is there a limited number for the distribution of chips?
Activity: 3
I saw there was an interview with Mihails Skoblovs on the news.It wood be good if there was a subtitle in English.Good luck with this promising project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
This marvelous connecting fiat & cryptocurrency as one! A creation for the future of financial excellence.
Activity: 50
Wow! Finally a project that has true potential facilitating an airdrop! However we don't like banks, this might end up being a project that could be a true advantage in using crypto's
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Promising !!

Joined and watching !!
Activity: 68
Wow! Really got impressed with this project and i really want to be a part of this. It looks super exciting and very promising! Nice one Devs and Team behind this!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Nice work guys Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Oh, a competition! Nicer than a normal airdrop as some lucky people will be in the running to do well from this well planned token! Supporting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Good project, im in!
Activity: 66
Nice work guys!
Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Your website looks really good, you also seem to have good team with relevant experience. For sure there has been many ICO's lately in the financing field but nobody has actually really emerged has a winner yet so if you work hard, I think you can still grab a significant market share.

Good luck!
Activity: 31
An interesting and very ambitious project. It could succeed
Activity: 357
This is an interesting ICO Project i like this project thats why i will support this and i will continue to look forward to it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
Amazing roadmap and big plans for the future, I will keep an eye on this one and buy some
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Showing promise.. but the number of participants in the airdrop is very low.. should be dropping among more people and that will give you more powerful startup.. i am not a marketing guy but thats what i think..
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
This looks great. The idea is unique and it is going to be a successful project. I am glad to be part of it. great team! good luck!
Jump to: