Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 220. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Always the idea to cross-connect two things like fiat-world and crypto-world in one small plastic, mobile or other apps will very risky and very innovative and after all will gain huge profit just like in this case, I believe, I wish, I'm sure / Huge step forward in my opinion.
Activity: 200
I will support this project and i cant wait to recieved this token
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Wish you success, good luck dev!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The market that you are trying to get in is very competitive. I hope you have full armament to have a cutting edge over the others as well as to get this really decentralized. You know that crypto is very allergic to the world "bank"
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
THis project looks really professional. I'm glad to join the airdrop. Thank's and Good luck to your team.
 I am available for beta-testing if you need
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
FORTY SEVEN BANK is an ideal situation for both consumers and traders as consumers are satisfied because there will always be demand from cryptocurrency traders for their money which leads to low transfer fees. In case a trading pool does not have enough liquidity, the system is connected to the payment processing network which settles the transaction.

Meanwhile, traders have access to a global market with unparalleled liquidity and trading opportunities for them. Like consumers, traders will also have constant demand as remittances happen every day regardless of the economic situation.
Activity: 267
Looks promising, I have high expectations on this project. It's just unique.
Activity: 72
Very excited about the project.  Keep up the good work and good luck.
Activity: 52
Just joined airdrop tnx! wish goodluck to project nice and intersting! Smiley
Activity: 19
Wow..just read about your project..very very impressive 👍👍👍
Activity: 21
Удaчи paзpaбoтчикaм!
Activity: 75
Good technology.
Goodluck dev.
Activity: 154
Will you also include Careless withdrawal option. It is currently available in my country but as of now just only one bank.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 297
only bitcoin only hardcore!
Universal Blockchain bank for all, very interesting )
Activity: 151
Overall the result of this project would be great. As long as you priorities security and fast with minimal transaction fee surely this would become successful. Integrating banking to Blockchain technology is quite on-demand nowadays.
Activity: 118
Amazing and great project. Good job to the dev and team. God bless to the founder.
Activity: 46
Good idea, good project, great team. Will definitely keep an eye on this.
Activity: 89
i hope too longride in coinworld
Activity: 12
interesting and project. the minds and prosperity of the founders. Wink
Activity: 122
Very interesting project. I think you have great potential. on which exchanges will you trade? Will you have bounty company?
Jump to: