Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 223. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 11
This is an example of a great success. I apprecite all the effort of developers of this project. Designs and website are amazing. Brilliant developers need support from us guys. They are really amazing let us support this project for the success and benefits of all. Thanks in advance devs.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
I thing this project have innovative featured with unique combination off payment tool like SWIFT, Credit and Debit Cards it very usefull for user.
Activity: 77
great roadmap, keep it up developer
Activity: 56
Your roadmap is very awesome. And your devs also doing good job. Website and whitepaper showing your potential
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i was really curious as to when will be announcing your official exchanger to this forty seven bank? cheers to the dev team and to the incoming ideas!
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
I realy like this project. This is about future where are no banks - only technological company and smart-contracrt, super!
Activity: 140
Hope this will be a successful bounty. Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hi Dev, I love the design and layouts of your project. The plans and concepts are good. I wish you fulfill your goals and I am hoping many investors will join the project. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 56
This is one of greatest project that I seen. They have strategies for long term and it's all are mentioned by materials papers.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
As I saw the roadmap I began to like it. I think this will be huge when it listed on big exchanges like etherdelta, mercatox, ane coinexchange etc.
Activity: 28
cool nice project dev just keep positive it will be succesful
Activity: 532
I like the concept of this program. Excited about who will have the give away. More power team.
Activity: 17
I hope that it will be implemented exactly in the form in which it was stated by the founders.  Cool
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
nice project, Im looking forward to this project.
Activity: 322

I think this project is very promising. I am looking forward to the future of this project. Way to go guys! I've just joined the airdrop!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Very organized project. All information about the developers and details about the project are presented. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
nice project hopefully can compete, good luck
Activity: 52
Cool project Smiley
I'll gonna keep my money here and wait until the ico and invest on here dev!!!
Smiley
Looking forward for any updates here Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
great team, good project, hope you can follow the roadmap and achieve success! good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Come Join https://twitter.com/zaa_fthrd
Very good project and very potential I hope I will get the token and good luck Dev
Jump to: