Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 221. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 114
47 Bank’s tech and developer team seems great.Planning to invest
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Thats what i have waiting for, a bank acepting changes and its nice to see a bankt that will hopefully change the hole financial industrie.
Most today banks see kryptos as a threat, i hope this project will change this and i hope best for you and hopefulle you sucess.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The Blockchain Bank Era has started  Cool
Activity: 44
There's a long road until international institutions will acknowledge such banks, but I like your detailed roadmap good luck.
Activity: 7
very great project sir, i hope it will succes on future  Wink
Activity: 70
One of the best project ive seen here. If you guys need some help to translate in french just pm me. Good luck guys.
Activity: 43
Interesting project, I'll keep an eye on it. I hope it will success in the coming months.
Activity: 26
Unlike the other ICO / Bounties out there this one has a very unique project. I will be following this one and maybe participate in pre sale
Activity: 196
Can you just explain for everybody the role of the token ? On my side i would have found tge token more attractive if it were used as the 'fuel' of transactions on the platform
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Very generous giveaway and great project!  Best of luck!
Activity: 87
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. good luck
Activity: 4
Will you work as bank works
Have atm card and others
Activity: 133
Unique name with the most reliable concept. Information are complete and really have a great idea.. goodluck.
Activity: 19
47 bridging the gap between the present & future of currencies ... wishing this integration between fiat & crypto currency last long
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
When I first heard the name it seemed like another generic token but after looking at Ann all changed. Good luck. Because luck is everything  Wink
Activity: 20
Bпoлнe интepecный пpoeкт, вce пpocтo и пoнятнo!) Удaчи!
Activity: 2
Nice project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I am not sure what do you exactly mean by connecting cryptocurrency and fiat currency. Can you elaborate this for better understanding on your project?
Activity: 4
Project looks good. I think i need to buy this token
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
I'm surprised. This ICO got my attention because of it's complete and neat presentation of their project. Not all crypto out there do this kind of effort for the people to understand their campaign. Two thumbs up for this and I hope it flies to the moon Smiley
Jump to: