Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 225. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
nice project and good lck to this project .. i hope the developer well improve this project better and more investment to come ...thank you and more blessing to come  
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
im support this project and im will always help you
Activity: 57
Here we go, awesome project!
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
I am happy to join the airdop, good luck
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
waw intersted  Smiley
Activity: 154
A connection between fiat and cryptocurrency,this project will succeed
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Good luck 24/7 team!
Activity: 53
The most import part of any business is financial services. This is also a very hectic and confusing issue at customer end as far as we are talking about trading internationally with different companies of different countries. Laws are change, banking and exchange systems differ from each other. In that scenario, bridging between traders, businessmen and user is most important and much needed. This project came with complete solution for individual, traders, and businessmen and also government’s institutions. This project will be very convenient for all. One more major issue is to exchange crypto to fiat in different countries. They get the services but pay very heavy fees. Do you have any solution for this problem?  Although you have described very briefly but I could not get this solution in your given details. Thanks team
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
love project that is interfacing with real life situations
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Banks are more needed as the crypto world becomes bigger. Projects like this is greatly needed for our whole community may you build the project efficiently.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I will join the airdrop best of luck for this project
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
reading the whitepaper now and i am sad to know this ongoing project so late. thinking of investing
Activity: 490
huge project, like that, hope all feature will be implemented in time to use them!
Activity: 14
Thank you for the opportunity you are giving us to participate in this project, i just want to ask if this project is not in affiliation with any bank, because if it is, then decentralisation shouldn't be the word to use in the promotion of this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Good project! Professional team! Great idea! Joined airdrop! Hope you will go to the moon!
Activity: 181
Following your whitepaper and team of developers, this project is one to look out for. Really wishing the project a huge success in the crpto-space
Activity: 53
first time here let's look this project Wink
Activity: 84
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Being part of this project is well appreciated, goodluck to this project, hope it may successful in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
How many supply is there in the total?
I checked out your website and it is impressed.
Your project is very good.
You got all the tools now.
Good luck.
I am still waiting for your ICO and I will invest some.
Jump to: