Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 224. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
47 good reasons to like this coin. Love the banking potential.. good luck.. joined the airdrop
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Wow what a great looking project, I will be HODLing this!!  Wink
Activity: 434
I hope that it will be implemented exactly in the form in which it was stated by the founders. A very good idea. Smiley
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I like the idea of this project, very unique and promising. A universal bank for all crypto currency holders and fiat moneys, I would love to see that in the future. I'm hoping for the success of this project and the token. Good luck devs!
Activity: 2
Great project!! hope to see you guys improve and be successful one day Smiley goodluck  I will join this program
Activity: 87
I am joining and participate in this airdrop.. very interesting and it looks so promising project.. wish us luck for the future.. goodluck dev..
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I am joining this project for the success in the future. Good Luck. #Airdrop
Activity: 18
this project is very interisting ty very much because im a part of this project i hope i will get token even if im late ty very much DEV
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
I like the idea of putting two world together
it will make more people know about cryptocurrency
keep it up devs!
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
we really really need a bridge connecting fiat and crypto like your mission, banks are going crazy about cryptocurrency but if we can find a way to connect with them like this, maybe they'll adopt crypto and that would be the chance for the bigger boom in the entire history.. thanks dev.
Activity: 204
I think connecting financial worlds is a good idea, but I hope you will not face legal problems.

Good luck to the team!
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a great project and I wish u luck for the future! We will see what happens
Activity: 210
This is a complete project work with well grounded team and roadmap available... I see the future in this... joining bounty.
Activity: 135
Waiting for ICO. Wish us all luck!
Activity: 392
Very much want to participate in this project in bounty and precale, it's amazing!
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I think that banks on the block are still very crude projects, because, in the banking sphere, there is regulation of the state. But as you know there is little where there is such regulation.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
seems like there's more participating here because of this good project. Goodluck for your ICO! Cheesy
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
I hope this crypto can really make the world a "cashless" society.
Everything will be a lot easier when we live in a cashless society.
Activity: 266
if seen from a good working structure, it seems like this will be the fastest-response project ever, interestingly, it will be one of the list of potential projects for success, hopefully running well, I'm waiting for further developments, good luck with your project
 Cool
Jump to: