Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 227. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Great and amazing project.
Well done Devs.
Moving to the moon.....
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
At this point I am convinced that the dev team believes that anonymity helps protect the security of our team. Since we are involved in exposing scam artists and fraudsters, we feel anonymity is the best approach to avoid offenders and bad performers who come after us personally. This is especially important during the early stages of this development.
When will you be enrolled in a new exchange? And do you currently raise funds for listing on CoinExchange and whether it is also being reviewed at Mercatox, and some other exchanges whose policies prevent fraud and scams
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Wonderful innovation idea! We need modern bank that will work with independens rules. Best team! Good luck & thanks for airdrop!
Activity: 378
HI ! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole! To all the participants of Airdrop I wish a successful landing and success to the project...
Activity: 448
good project, strong finanantial, moving usual banks to the corner, like this idea!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Cool, if I correctly understood, it will be the first Bank operating with cryptocurrencies, and therefore will strive for transparency and openness in the banking sector from the beginning)
Join you)
Activity: 560
The project deserves applause, it will be a bomb when the finished product is rolled out to the market
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
Innovation! Really exist in this project, for the concept of leveling up the whole financial system. From proposition of business down to tools and services looks incredibly promising. We have more to expect in the long run process of this project.Best of success.
Activity: 77
FORTY-SEVEN 2120 впoлнe интepecный пpoeкт. Дyмaю oн зacлyживaeт пpиcтaльнoгo внимaния.
Activity: 15
Wow the people behind this is really dope.. Hope to see something great out of this coin
Activity: 163
The thing I love most about this project is that the Ann thread is translated Into 12 more languages. This shows that it is a community centred project
Activity: 29
Très bonne idée j'admire le concept bonne team derrière #airdrop en cour !!!
Activity: 185
love the hybrid bank idea, one can only hope that takes off
Activity: 29
This project is great. It has everything that a bank offers. But the most that catches me is that when you own their token, you will be a priority in their loyalty program. If you hold FSBT tokens, you will receive yearly bonuses. The token will be needed in order to access the full range of products and services. In short, it will be the means of payment or exchange.
I hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 239
great project. I hope that it can reach great success and in the meantime be close to its community.
Wish you all the best,

joined the airdrop.
Activity: 63
I see this just now I hope its not over :/ 47 is my lucky number. So good luck team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
your project is very interesting. i think you will success in future. good luck
Activity: 252
looks like very innovative and promising project, i'll be looking for the updates!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I like the uniqueness of this program and the fact it has has an active giveaway plan makes it more attractive and interesting... Well done team
Activity: 43
Great team! Great Road map! Great project!. Details are well presented and clean, shows good Management.  47Bank to the moon!
Jump to: