Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 226. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Forty Seven... interesting name!
I wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Seven Bank is a bridge that can unite the two financial worlds and establish effective communication between all the participants.  A good idea.  Team of professionals.  Good luck.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The vital core values that everyone looks out for in cryptocurrency are readily available in this project, and I feel that is whamakes it exceptional.
Kudos to the resilient team.
Activity: 154
This is very lucrative and innovative. I hope to see it reaching it's expectations
Activity: 70
Wow awesome project with great prospect and from what i can see so far the project is going to be an interesting one.
Nicely done dev.
Activity: 140
Happy to follow you
Great idea
I wish you success
Good luck.
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
Really interesting, i will keep an eye on this project.
Good Luck !!
Activity: 20
Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress and development, for this more investors will come and more communities will join and be a large community.
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com
Excellent project, you are as always on top, a decent token of respect
Activity: 68
Thanks for the giveaway and good luck with the project.
Activity: 81
It´s very promising project! I will follow with big interest how it will improve!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
hope to see project working in the future
good luk
Activity: 38
I like the project and more when it is very well prepared, with an attractive design and with a certain dose of uncertainty.
Very good luck and keep going  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 728
Forty seven is a strange number for a project,  anyways good luck
Activity: 350
This project struck me , thanks to the developers who did a great job , for investment is a popular option because and for investors who would like to participate in it, and I recommend you to learn about it in more detail
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Im looking forward on this project.
This is the best token airdrop for all newbie members.I think there will be progress in development
Activity: 128
Your project is really interesting i looking forward your project and i support to promote the project.
Activity: 39
Im looking forward on this project
Hope there will be fair and honest distribution
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
We definitely need something to bridge the gap between crypto and traditional money. I hope this project succeeds.
Activity: 51
Very interesting project,hope this project will succeed,i'm happy to join the airdrop.
Good luck
Jump to: