Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 230. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
if this project follows the roadmap, I'm sure this project will be a great success in two years to come
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I like the idea but I am afraid of competitiojn, there are couple similar projects there already.
Activity: 23
Amazing project
Activity: 3
This will be great, much like the newer, better bridge that obviated the Hoover Dam.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Good project. Thanks devs!
Activity: 56
Nice project develover
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
waiting for the new updates
Activity: 347
I am joined the airdrop campaign. I hope that project and the ICO can be successful.
Activity: 48
wow what a interesting project !!! I'm mostly like to see the success of this project
Activity: 443
Connecting different financial worlds is a brilliant idea. Seems to be a great team and a well planned roadmap. This will succeed.
Activity: 40
Great project , hope  I will win some coin Smiley.
Activity: 266
Hello ! Tell me when the airborne assault begins?)
Activity: 4
We are hoping for a project in full swing and we are thankful for your luck in a lump sum.

Activity: 84
Im support this project. I hope will be great coin. Good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your project inspires confidence, and causes great interest. A large multinational team of professionals must realize your interesting and useful idea.
Activity: 210
I'm joined in project. Good luck to team!
Activity: 84
Professional looking project looks good, following with interest
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
crypto-auditor
Forty Seven is a unique project built to create a modern universal bank both for users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system.
Very good project
Activity: 70
website really catch my attention. to me this is one of the few ICO i have seen that give alot of detail about the program. the management board have good and traceable background, the goal and objective are spelt out well. however, i hope your bounty programme will be transparent because many ICO have turned to making use of participant and always coming out during after ICO with flaming excuse. I wish the ICO well and I will keep following the project
Activity: 42
Very promising project, already have a whitepaper. good job dev, wish this project will successfully go to moon.
Jump to: