Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 231. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This project catch my attention , big team with really goals, good luck to the dev and project ! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 158
I'm late for the airdrop. I missed a great opportunity. I hope the airdrop is acceptable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whenever you seen promising vibrant professional project with great team its forty seven bank. kudos to the the teams this is awesome .
Activity: 145
A good project. At a minimum, all the information is provided, the developers have tried. Pleasant site, not made on the knee. I wish only one thing - good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
the project looks promising and seems to be a great opportunity in the future, i appreciate the work of the team, logo and roadmap are looking amazing, following for further news
Activity: 45
Is it open for US citizens?
Activity: 56
very promising project. great website and whitepaper! glad to be apart of this! goodluck!
Activity: 33
What about future plans ?
Good luck guys...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Technology of the future. Great project!
Activity: 266
The project have a very detailed roadmap and great partners.I will follow the project!
Activity: 336
Дoвoльнo тaки интepecнo. A кaким oбpaзoм бyдeт ocyщecтвлятьcя oбмeн кpиптoвaлюты нa фиaт чepeз вaш бaнк?
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
good luck guys !
Activity: 60
A device for linking fiat and cryptocurrencies is a much needed advancement. Look forward to it's implementation.
Activity: 76
Verry great project it is a promising project and verry good concept
Activity: 37
It's new coin for me but I appreciate the project as u have given all the details. It shows ur dedication Dev. All the best to u and ur team. Thanks.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
What's your name?
Forty-7..
That's not a name, it's a number.
Yes. But it's mine!
... Awesomeness guys!
Activity: 56
a very good thread, start from the roadmap, website, and anything can find in this ANN. Your Thread's layout is very passionate and LOVEABLE. I will suppport you dev and your teeam 😀
Activity: 104
This is impressive. I have a question, Will you have cards like real banks do?
Activity: 60
Good concept by the developer and there great in crypto currency
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
look seems very interesting.i think this project will rising.
i follow this.good luck.
Jump to: