Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 233. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
European decentralised banks...guess that is the future banking will be ..roadmap strong team strong project is strong ....big thumps up Dev...all the best
Activity: 246
Merit: 0

good project will participate, I wish you every success. Grin
Activity: 44
I'm very glat to become a part of this awesome project! I will support you, spread the word about you and hold your token. To the moon together
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ohh that's a generous project. Experienced dev team, and also the concept is very good... Sure it will be great project... It might be in the 20th list in cmc
Activity: 132
Agood project i support this goodluck .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Forty Seven Bank will provide full range of traditional banking products, as well as products and services for crypto world. Wow! This is quite interesting. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 164
Looks promising. I hope this will be my lucky chance.It's good to see developers come up with solutions to reduce the gap between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 411
Merit: 11
Very good projekt. all good luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Good day, since Ripple is a "banking favourite", how do you plan to fight against that. Do you already have relations with some of the banks?
Activity: 23
Bнeдpeниe кpиптoкoнвepcий в бaнкe к зaмeтнoмy yвeличeнию cтoимocти плaтeжeй, пoвыcит пpoзpaчнocть тpaнзaкций и cдeлaeт иx бoлee бeзoпacными. The Forty Seven Bank - тexнoлoгичecкий пpopыв в миpe финaнcoв.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
Watched your video, the guys at 0:45 you say the phrase that Russian be perceived quite differently)) it May be worth it to sound different this time?)
Activity: 416
 Forty Seven Bank will provide full range of traditional banking products, as well as products and services for crypto world. Wow! This is quite interesting.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
Watched your video, the guys at 0:45 you say the phrase that Russian be perceived quite differently)) it May be worth it to sound different this time?)
Activity: 644
Very interesting project! The idea is unique and it is going to be a successful project.
Good Luck
Activity: 1
can't wait for the future of your successess! cheers ahead!
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
congrats dev for the success of this project..many crypto lovers has supported it!
Activity: 84
My God, it is a great project. I will follow your news. I wish you success in the listing
Sounds great. Looking forward for this.
Activity: 7
Very nice project guys, hope you will succeed. Definitely will follow tour progress!
Activity: 462
Great project, I joined the landing. Thanks to all the team. I hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 9
Love this. Keep it coming
Jump to: