Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 234. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
BE COMPLETED
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This seems a very interesting project, I'm going to stay here to see how it develops.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Looks like a promising project.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Altcoins are coming back and this project has also A big chance. I Will follow and support
Activity: 350
While developing various technologies in the field of blockchain, we need greater integration of cryptocurrency with the real sector of the economy. I believe that the campaign is going in the right direction and its development will help us faster and easier to interact when working with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies and real assets and currencies.
Activity: 54
this project looks a promising one.
once I see their roadmap, i knew to myself that the team is really dedicated in this project, therefore, I will surely support you guys.
a wonderful project like this is a long term, it has alot of potential, and I want to be part of its growth
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
My God, it is a great project. I will follow your news. I wish you success in the listing
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
If I understand correctly the place of your registration it is Tallinn, and the actual location - London!?
Activity: 36
Hi dev!!goodluck this project seems unique and will be successful hoping for the beat for this project goodluck
Activity: 42
wow. what awonderful and awesome project. it will help people.. goodluck to your team. will invest on your project!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This looks interesting. I am excited for this project and definitely I want to support this one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello there.. i really look forward to this project
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Beautiful website design. Glad to be part of this project
Goodluck
Activity: 95
#joined
waiting for the distribution of a very special airdrop token !!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Excellent initiative that they manage, this world is revolutionizing and projects like this are essential for the good handling of cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 448
This is one project that can surely solve a lot of cross border fund transfer issues. I will give it all my attention.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
i just wanna ask you, will this project get a card issued by bank? if yes, i think its a new thing too try, good luck.
Activity: 4
i hope this project have a good opportunity to all off us and also give more project.
Activity: 33
wow!! To be honest i have been filling airdrop forns for a while but not many have such a detailed plan and roadmap for their coin. I am really looking forward to seeing this project make it to the top as it seems very promising. Goodluck
Activity: 189
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far and really hope big with this project and able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally, once again I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us
Jump to: