Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 235. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Something tells me that's a serious project. Going to make an investment
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
thanks for offer us this opportunity
Activity: 4
I can say that this website is well organized. The details had been told side by side. The reader will understand what the website wants to say. Good job to this! More luck in the future!
Activity: 31
This sure looks like sustainable project

Nice work developers
Activity: 84
I hope that it will be implemented exactly in the form in which it was stated by the founders.
A very good idea.
Activity: 70
I joined and hope for your continued success.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Is this already finished? Coz I saw a fb post  and when I check this thread it was last month's post.
Activity: 214
In our age of high technology, I think there will be a worthy application for your project. I wish you good luck and will try to take an active part in it - success is not tanned!
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
A very good idea. I hope that it will be implemented exactly in the form in which it was stated by the founders.
Activity: 56
Forty Seven great promising project.A good coin for investors to invest.Soon rise to moon.Good luck dev.
Forty Seven great promising project.A good coin for investors to invest.Soon rise to moon.Good luck dev.
A bank that offers cryptocurrency as one of the means of payment and finance transaction, that assures safe and fast services, in an easier and safer way..NOW THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST CONCEPT... that should function promisingly, performing well from all sides, with an awesome core group, this will surely hit big. Good Luck to this Nice and Fresh Concept Admin/Dev  Smiley
good project i will invest in company
Impressive project, good road map and a team. Everything you need for a successful project. Believe in You.
Activity: 84
Bepю в пpoeкт,  тaк чтo нyжнo ждaть тoлькo paзвития и peзyльтaтoв)
Activity: 1
Powerful team with strong vision.

This is successful key on every project.
the presented project roadmap has substance..so watching this with keen interest.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
An original idea and a tempting prospect. I hope that the project will prosper. Good luck to the developers, we will follow the developments. Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
i thing this project will be success because this is a new idea to connecting cryptocurrency in real bank
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
One of the most pro looking airdrop tokens I have seen and it definitely has potential. I do hope the project is a success for all involved.
Jump to: