Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 237. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 0
cool idea, strong team
Activity: 74
this is a good project and I am very interested join in this project and I have referred many friends to make FORTY SEVEN success to the moon

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Crypto Evangelist
Fintech needs disruption and forty seven bank can the world's together. Do you plan to have any makor partnership?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Business that integrate Blockchain technology has been a trending this recent years. Especially as Bitcoin, the first ever Cyrptocurrency has reached its $10,000 USD milestone.

Forty Seven Bank may become an asset for every business in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
The idea is not new, but I like your team and the presentation of the proposal. I will follow and participate in the project. good luck!
Activity: 56
So great project, one of the most interesting at this moment. Looks realy clear and promising. Sure you will have big future in cryptocurency world. I wish you success !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 102
Read the whitepaper. Very interesting project I must confess. I'll be pulling my weight behind this. Goodluck dev
Activity: 364
I am excited with the implementation of this very promising project. I will be supporting this one. Good luck!
Activity: 5
Good project with promising Dev.
Have a good luck with your coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Another project with good team and nice concept,  good luck dev.
Im sure this project will atract great demand for investor.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
firstly, banking services, where, locally or worldwide? secondly, what about your licence for banking services?
Activity: 98
I am very interesting to see this. I will stay focused on multiple channels ,Good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
good luck project!
Activity: 398
This look as a promising and very interesting project, comply with all the regulations required by international financial instituitions in the cryptocurrency world is a difficult task to achieve, let's see how this great team achieves that.
Activity: 434
Hi. Great project. I joined AirDroid
Succes for project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Very nice project,good idea,good luck
Activity: 105
I was impressed with your website. I like the idea of the project that connecting connecting financial worlds.
Activity: 84
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment.
Jump to: