Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 236. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Joined, Followed, re-tweet & filled out form. All the best!
Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I hope this will become successful and bigger in the future and those in small countries can avail the 47Bank's benefits.  
Activity: 112
I have yet to hear about the creation of an official bank for crypto currency. This is the first team that wanted to make this a reality. In fact, this is a very interesting idea, because if there is a taco international bank. in which people will be able to store the crypto currency, and yet there will be annual interest, then the crypto currency will become even closer for ordinary users. I believe that this project has the right to life.
Activity: 78
great project good luck FORTY SEVEN BANK team
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will like to know more about fiat... Good luck to the team
Activity: 29
Very exciting a unique project built to create a modern universal bank.
I am looking forward to the development of the project
Activity: 4
This could be the best ethereum based coin that we are waiting... This is a solid project.. Cheers to your dev team..
Activity: 31
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
hopefully join this airdrop . hope it will be success . thank you .
Activity: 125
really great supporting this coin have a great day dev
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
It is immediately evident that the project is serious and focused on the long year. In the future, for investors can bring not a bad profit. I will follow the project further
Activity: 126
Good concept & I'm interesting with this.May I know any minimum amount here to invest to this project?
Activity: 62
GoodLuck Devz for this project. Its one of the great project, where investors can trust.
Activity: 143
Let me be a part of this team. I am sure Forty Seven Bank will increase to high level very soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 117
FORTY SEVEN BANK is a good project, need more improvement so can beat another token!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Very interesting idea of the project. If nine will work hard all at the bottom turn out. Add a token on many exchanges then the price will be stable.
Activity: 56
nice to be one of the supporter of this project.. wishing success to all of us..
Activity: 882
The bank for those who use crypto currency is a great idea! Relevance, convenience and security are the three most important components when working with crypto-currencies. Good luck to the developers! I will follow the progress of the project and talk about you on social networks.
Activity: 70
really good project
Activity: 63
Its very useful projects for us investors.
Jump to: