Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 242. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Dear Dev

Great roadmap ahead. Promising project and wish you all the best

regards
Balaji
Activity: 126
This is really an impressive project. This is actually one of the very few project which looks it is organized and established well and back by a really good team. Hoping the best for the project and for the team.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Very promising project backed up by a strong team which is set for success.
Activity: 98
good project good team, I hope it interests investors
Activity: 378
The financial sector related projects are too many, but this team very strong and perspective. I will support this. Good luck dev
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I fully support in this project..Hoping This would be a big Success .well its concept and Goals are really promising and I better Invest in this project .hopefully your team will never let us down..We will fully Trust you!!
Activity: 4
Wish a goodluck for your project Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!
Activity: 11
nice idea, go the moon guys!
Activity: 210
Activity: 336
Wow another best project is this i love the concept and all ideas is unique
Activity: 26
WOW really good project. Joined!
Activity: 82
Woah I cant believe that would be the Value Hopefully its true And I could get it ..Goodluck on this Team And Project Hopefull The Success would be all yours
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
I like this project. I am hoping for a good updates to come for this program.
Activity: 122
A cryptobank is quite a big and exciting project. There's lots of hurdles to surmount to attain the target but am sure with a good plan this project will be a success.  Good luck guys
Activity: 336
Very promising project backed up by a strong team which is set for success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
Very serious project. I think that's exactly what's going to come out of it. What do you think, how much to invest?
Activity: 85
Your project looks really amazing. I am neither a beginner nor an expert in the world of ICOs but you are one of the only projects until now that pushed me to invest, with the ICO of Meetip.
good luck to your team
Activity: 228
checked your project out, it's really impressive, pleasured to join (and so get a link for the airdrop form).
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
I will definitely follow this interesting and unique project built to create a modern universal bank both for users of crypto and zealots of fiat traditional money.
Let's together engage in a bank that will be correspond to all the requirements of regulators and acknowledged by international financial organisations.
Jump to: