Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 245. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 10
This is a useful new financial technology, with user friendly features and secure features, also has a renowned partner. I'm sure consumers will feel solid as needed. I became interested in enthusiastically following the bounty campaign.  Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 69
Good project very interesting good job dev
Activity: 142
Looking forward to this project, looking interesting with the introduction of real life banking good luck team47
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Intriguing project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
i think this is good project.
good luck team
i Joined the Bounty campaign
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Glad im part of this huge project success..
Activity: 43
This project have a details planning and strong team.

Looking forwarding .
Please support more language
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
You guys are opening a bank for crypto,  how do you manage to gain and establish the trust? You know,  this being crypto a lot of people will be concerned. Also you guys will be able to handle a vast taskforce for scalability of the operation?
Activity: 65
A good name is better than gold.
Will this be accessible in all Countries?
Activity: 56
The project is really legit. This is huge
Activity: 109
just joined the Forty Seven Giveaway..like your project that connecting the two financial world between cryptocurrency world and traditional monetary system. i'll keep in touch with the project from now on...
Activity: 29
Hope its get recognised in SA.. Promising project though.. Keep up guys
Activity: 144
Yet another awesomely disruptive project bringing banking onto the blockchain! I'm all in on this! Cheers community!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Glad to be part of this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Is this will available also in the Philippines?

Yes, banking products for private persons will be also available in the Philippines.
Activity: 107
47 Bank great naming and feeling solid project.

Is it really union with 47 Banks ?

Keep working to new world !
Activity: 168
This project seems very solid to me as it is so well documented.
I'll look for a little bit on my side if we can find French translations or I'll do it myself.
In any case I will follow with great interest the future developments concerning this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
 Looking great project for Everyone , Theme is perfect " Connecting Financial Worlds "   💠 FORTY SEVEN BANK 💠   will be success project , Great project for investors
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
In 2019 will You be able to provide loans in crypto? Short terms only, for example.

In 2019 we are planning to get banking license and provide products and services for individuals, including loans in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 74
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment.
Jump to: