Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 243. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i look forward in this project
i think this token will go well
as we predicted
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This seems like a very good project. I like the fact that the concept behind this is exceptional. haveing gone through your whitepaper, I'm of no doubt that, This will make alot of impact in our financial world. I wish the Dev. and the team Good luck in the project.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
A good creation has created
A token like this is more valuable than any token
Good luck devs
i look forward on your success
Activity: 36
Pls what of my brothers in Africa that have no connection to the internet.how can u include them in your project
Activity: 56
im so happy i joined you airdrop and feel blessed that im part of this project cause im really sure that this project will be success in this field..
FAW
Activity: 406
Merit: 28
a bank on a Blockchain system is very necessary, for the development of technology
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Great idea, good luck in the project. I join and will follow ...
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
An excellent project awaits its financial success and community support. I think the future for him.
Activity: 97
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team.
Activity: 98
Will look forward into this promising project hopefully this will be a very good one, Success to the moon! Good luck to the team! Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Joining airdrop.
Does this project also provide a bounty campaign.?
Activity: 392
The description sounds like a very serious project. The banking sector is one of the most suitable for the blockchain. View, wish the developers luck.
Activity: 133
Will you have services for investment cryptos that users will hold in your bank?
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
This is a great opportunity  especially that the teamis very strong,if the idea is well rialised it will be a big sucess  a blockchain banck !! What an idea !!good luck with this great project devs
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
The project is constantly updated and corrected. I think there will be progress in development
Activity: 1764
If you will do that governments could recognize your bank as official then you will have huge popularity and demand, but now it's very difficult with cryptocurrencies. The most important thing is that you must make your tokens with stable price and they must depends from something so after that exchanging course will not changing too quickly and governments will can understand that your token depends from something and they will can legalize your bank.
Activity: 28
Great project.I am interesting with this amazing creativity.
wish the best future for FORTY SEVEN BANK project.
Good luck!!!
Activity: 77
I think project is very interesting and will definitely be useful for others later, hopefully this project run successfully
Activity: 189
Finally, I saw a really interesting topic that can change the financial world. I begin to start your active work.
Activity: 532
A new interesting project, which will be very interesting for beginners. Please acknowledge and you will be rewarded!
 Cool
Jump to: