Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 244. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This is the best token airdrop for all newbie members.. good luck for all, thank dev.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This is such a great project, very interesting and will definitely be useful for others later, hopefully this project run successfully ,,

such a amazing project as i know . agree with you and we support this project too !
Activity: 233
Cool project. I think there will definitely be a need for a service that connects the fiat banks to the cryptocurrency community. Good luck to the dev team.
Activity: 69
This is such a great project, very interesting and will definitely be useful for others later, hopefully this project run successfully ,,
Activity: 49
Nice work guys
Activity: 434
The product is something needed by an ever increasing market. Good Luck.
Activity: 224
Transaction speed and security is very important . Wish you good luck!
Activity: 84
It is a very ambitious idea on this project. it's a real interaction between money and cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Creating a universal bank for crypto users and classic bank users if you will...if this project comes to life this is big. Good luck
Activity: 24
This is an amazing project. A bridge connecting the crypto space and the traditional financial system. Kudos!
Activity: 70
Hi everyone!
Cool promising project! Join now!
With the advent and development of such projects, the world is changing! I love blockchain!
Good luck!
Activity: 34
wish Forty seven bank can make our world financial work more smoothly
Activity: 32
Forty Seven is a unique project built to create a modern universal bank both for users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system; a bank that will be acknowledged by international financial organisations; a bank that will correspond to all the requirements of regulators.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Great project! I am confident in the success and long life! Good luck and success to the team!
Activity: 27
The team looks big and impressive!   i think this project have high potential concep. Im in. good luck everyone
Activity: 61
thanks for the opportunity to join the airdrop, I hope to get a token on this project. good luck
Activity: 60
Powerful team with strong vision.

This is successful key on every project.
HODL THIS PROJECT TOKEN !

GO to moon. , and is it still missing some staff on this project ?!
Activity: 12
By indicating the coexistence of each currency, other financial institutions may be taking steps to think about it.
Your attempt will have various effects in many directions.
I look forward to the future road Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I'm glad that I'm taking part in bounty campaigh. Very interesting project) Good luck team!
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
An excellent team has brought a wonderful idea, and it is now being achieved. It is a great honor for me to join you and bless you.
Jump to: