Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 241. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I join, hopefully with the many communities we can be successful, I believe this project is very great
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
wow this is a nice project..... im looking forward fot his. Wink
Activity: 7
Oчeнь xopoший пpoeкт c бoльшим пoтeнциaлoм для ycпexa! Я cчитaю, чтo этoт пpoeкт cдeлaeт вoлны в миpe Cryptocurrency. Paд быть чacтью этoгo пpoeктa. Удaчи и пpoцвeтaния!!! Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Activity: 72
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
After viewing the website and white paper, it seems that Forty Seven is a serious project, with a detailed plan and a team of professionals who understand their business and know how to achieve their goal.
Activity: 406
wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Quite impressive project and partners. Honestly, what you are trying to achieve is like a dream come true. My very Best Wishes!  
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Thanks for bringing this project to us dev. I will support this
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Great opportunity to join this awesome project.
Activity: 73
Activity: 126
That's not necesserry, just an option. It will be able to send us ETH from your Ethereum wallet and get back our tokens through a smart contract, or register on our website fortyseven.io, enter your Personal Cabinet and accomplish the transaction from there.
Activity: 84
Oчeнь cepьёзный пpoeкт,  вce пpoдyмaнo дo мeлoчeй)  c тaкoй кoмпaниeй xoчeтcя paбoтaть,  cпacибo зa Airdrop))
Activity: 357
Great. This project is promising. Good luck dev
Activity: 111
Great project. Good information and i like you project.
Activity: 280
This is interesting project and i think is a must have project. I am happy to take part of this. All the best and good luck.
Merit: 130
Your project looks amazing. I am a beginner nor an expert in the world of ICOs but I want to see development your ICO Project
Activity: 29
Cool project, looked your site is very interested, looks very promising, informative and understandable set out the material. I believe in you and I hope to work with you in the near future. Cool, I really like. Smiley
Activity: 22
Hope you a goodluck and I hope youll still be a blessing giver for us..And Just thrive for the Project and its Goals.truly Success Will come to you..I should Also plan upon Investing this..Well this project looks promising and legit..Goodluck!!!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Very promising project! I hope it'll be successful! Good luck!
Jump to: