Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 259. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
The idea of banking is great and promising. this project shows stability and is competitive among other ico projects.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've join different platforms and airdrops yet none has these unique features embedded here. This means am in for a good ride with this project.
Activity: 198
very interesting and promising good project goodluck
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
forty seven best ico is 2018
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I scrolled over the comments and it seems my questions have been answerer there. Well all i can say is goodluck and we wait for this to be available on more countries
Activity: 1
This is interesting.. and I totaly agree that this one looks promising. Smiley
Activity: 132
Good project. So this will be online banking for any country?
Activity: 378
its simple project but its big surprise joining this airdrop really interesting good luck dev thanks up to the moon
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Activity: 37
Quite an interesting idea, but who needs banks when everyone can manage their crypto portfolio
Activity: 127
I think that banks on the block are still very crude projects, because, in the banking sphere, there is regulation of the state. But as you know there is little where there is such regulation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Everything about you guys look unique,  i commend your efforts.
Will Really love to participate in this program
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
I do not understand how you want to survive in this market But the idea is interesting.
Activity: 32
I wish the project a great success
Activity: 52
Hello Dev, Good luck for the project development. There will soon be some great development coming down. I think the project should be for everyone. Wish the project a great success.
Activity: 32
Am using all my social media platform to promote this project, Coz this really caught my attention, let's hope for huge turn up today, good luck on your project guys, awesome!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
FORTY SEVEN BANK project has very interesting concept and and I hope to join with you.
Good luck dev success full.
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
Opening giveaway is good idea to famous and develop this project. In this giveaway most of people in the world who joined with cryptocurrency enthusiastic about this project. So I wish bottom of in my heart for developing. Doing success this project depend on our success.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Personally for me, 47 bank is one of the most interesting projects lately. Sincerely I hope that the team will achieve the set goals!
Activity: 42
This is a good project. Honestly, I am lost of words because of what i just read about the project. Everything is in details. Our traditional banking system has been good in some ways. Adoption of Forty Seven project structure will definitely be one of the best move. I think everyone would love to have an account in Forty Seven
Jump to: