Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 258. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Great project going to support it for sure Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 98
start page is quite interesting, this is indeed a team of high quality ..
Activity: 448
joined the bounty, looks like a great project!
Activity: 147
Thats one hell of a roadmap you got there Cheesy
Activity: 118
a coin who is safe to use, user friendly, and innovative are some of the most important thing about a future money. hope this one will continue its aim and will be looking into it!
Activity: 98
It's a great privileges for me to participate in this wonderful project. Kudfos to the developers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
this project is very good. providing new colors in the banking world. I'm sure forty seven will be very successful in the future. projects that investors will be interested in.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
looks like a long term 50x coin. great project.
Activity: 116
This is very unique concept of adopting Crypto as well as the team & the advisory board are very committed and it shows a promising project.
Roadmap is very detailed and organized..
This is probably the best project in recent times
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
Looks like i am not the only one that thought of agent 47.....this project would definitely be the future. Is there going to be an ICO and when would that be?
Activity: 56
With FSBT  starting @0.0047ETH at pre ICO and after wards, it most definitely only going to get better with a bigger community and all hands on deck working as a singular unit, fewer coins in the hands of a community that want to see the project grow to success is the strategy to employ, I am closely following the project and I am wishing the team good success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Im what country I can use your card?
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
This is a long term project. The idea is quite good, applying high security technology, the company's partners are very good. I took a look at the project roadmap. I appreciate this project. Wish you ICO success
Activity: 96
How to avail for bounty?
Activity: 167
Looks promising project. Any bounty campaign?
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The project have a very detailed roadmap and great partners. Beeing able to access all my accounts in different banks via one application is good enough, but having access to crypto (and having a card too) sounds really great! The world needs a project like this, we all need classic banking services to be finally disrupted.
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Very promising project, good and nicely done development and roadmap, it will attract more investors and create more communities. In this , it will be big in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 34
Nice project soon to moon
Activity: 30
It is a promising project in the future.
I am considering long-term investment.
Of course I will participate.
Activity: 70
This is very promising,a well detailed project and roadmap.This is one of the ICO's that I think would surely succeed.I can see that the team is working hard for this.Kudos to the team and goodluck.I'll surely keep an eye on this one.
Jump to: