Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 260. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This is great project,good luck!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Kudos dec. Promising project,  I went through the white paper and all I could say is amazing.  Am supporting this project for
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
joined to the bounty campaign. How can i buy initial coins using ETH?
Activity: 504
This token would really make it to the crypto world. Great devs, low amount of supply and realistic plans would bring this token to the moon. Thumbs up devs!
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
This is a Great Project. an innovative fin-tech startup that aims to connects fiat and cryptocurrency worlds. Future Road map is very Clear .Good devs team . Partnered with Microsoft That is the a biggest positive in this project . Wishing to Success this project.
Good luck devs team.
Activity: 59
Very interesting project, good concept and roadmap, glad to be a part of it if I can
Activity: 574
This project sounds good. More power and keep it up
Activity: 12
Thank you for this opportunity to be a part of something so wonderful and innovative. Tje disruptive technology will change the world just like the internet did!
Activity: 45
a rather strange name . but its nice after all those red white yellow icos. i hope nothing but success for you dev
Activity: 336
Quite interested in the project, but I do wonder what the response is so far. Not a whole lot to find other than here. Do you mind giving me some numbers, or at least an idea, of how the pre-ICO is going? I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

Activity: 70
Very nice project with great potential to succeed!
Activity: 154
Very solid innovation
Activity: 280
 I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project. I hope this will become successful and bigger in the future and those in small countries can avail the 47Bank's benefits. Good job. Nigerians will love this.. Let me advertise.  
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Forty Seven's team looks pretty solid Cool Solid team with solid project and well prepared road map "thumbs up" And you guys have a really good bounty program.  Grin
Activity: 22
Good job.  this is nice project
Activity: 163
Interesting project looks like a hit man 47 is the creator. Soon we will hit the moon together.
Amazing project team
Activity: 50
Seriously an amazing project! well done team!  Good luck.
Activity: 42
Nice platform and a good project.  The road map is being followed and I love the mission of this.  
I hope this will become successful and bigger in the future and those in small countries can avail the 47Bank's benefits.  
Activity: 154
From all I have seen and read its seems like a very genuine and credible project that is here to stay, I. would be support it 100%.....
Activity: 179
This FORTY SEVEN BANK project has very interesting concept and and I hope to join with you. I think this project will be a successful project in future
Thanks
Jump to: