Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Project Apollo: Bringing ASIC Mining Back to the Home Miner! - page 10. (Read 37316 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Dead for me too...

I have a screenshot of the weird unstable dieing hashrate.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Has the zergpool died for anyone else?
Dead for me at time of this post.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
Has the zergpool died for anyone else?
Activity: 462
Merit: 300
Jo guys !

So I'm running 1 apollo in turbo mode from a PSU and i'm getting 235W. I'm wondering if I would put a second apollo on the same PSU would my wattage double ? Of would it just add +-130-140 W from de extra apollo.

Some people here are running 2 whats your wattage from the wall guys ?

Why are you running in turbo?
Do you have free power?  If you do it is fine but if you pay for it your efficiency drops to that of the L3+.

jstefanop gave the community free software for the L3+  that allows close to 700 watts and 500mh on the L3+  that is about 1.4 watts an mh
The apollo on turbo is about 1.4 watts a mh
I guess to each his own.  I mine my apollo custom settings and get about .9 watts a mh

Good luck mining.
Activity: 14
Jo guys !

So I'm running 1 apollo in turbo mode from a PSU and i'm getting 235W. I'm wondering if I would put a second apollo on the same PSU would my wattage double ? Of would it just add +-130-140 W from de extra apollo.

Yes it would double if your running the second in turbo as well. What PSU are you using turbo should not be more than 200-210 watts at the wall.

I'm also running a router from the same plug so it might be because of that. So with 2 apollo's hooked up I can expect 400 - 450 watts ?
We are exploring whether we want to concentrate on scrypt or branch out to more algos so don't have anything to announce now.

Your Scrypt products are amazing, can't wait to see what you create next  Cool

EDIT: X11 might be a worthwhile protocol to branch out to. FutureBit's efficiency and design would give Bitmain a run for their money.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Jo guys !

Yes it would double if your running the second in turbo as well. What PSU are you using turbo should not be more than 200-210 watts at the wall.
What pools are everyone using?
I'm trying to setup in ProHashing but I cannot seem to figure it out. Is it worth it to mine there?

Thanks

Here is an anonymous and no-registration pool I have an Apollo mining Litecoin at: http://coinminerz.com/. It's a pretty small pool.
Activity: 14
Jo guys !

Activity: 37
I'm trying to setup in ProHashing but I cannot seem to figure it out. Is it worth it to mine there?

Thanks

Consider joining the Apollo party on Zergpool!
Activity: 39
Merit: 30

Thanks

I have 2 pods on ZergPool and 1 Solo mining on TbDice.

Try setting prohashing only, turn off all failover pools. See if that works
Activity: 8

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Silicon lottery aside for the moment, at default frequency, what's the lowest voltage people have been able to maintain? At 710.4mV right now, 598MHz, seems to be stable, HW errors are reasonable

I had 598 at 740.1 mv errors were 0.6%
I am now testing

598 at 722.85 mv  errors are 0.9%

Cool good to have a comparison, at 710.4mV, I'm running 1.3% errors. At stock voltages and frequency (eco mode not custom) i'm around 0.9% error to 1.1% error.

If I go to 697.95 volts
and         559Mhz freq

I get 93.92 hash with 1% errors

and I can set fan to 10%  temps are 54.88/50.22 in a very warm room.
I will run this for a day

I suspect  if you don't mind losing a little hash rate

you can set lower

lowest volts is .644
maybe with 500mhz freq
5% fan
Activity: 11
Silicon lottery aside for the moment, at default frequency, what's the lowest voltage people have been able to maintain? At 710.4mV right now, 598MHz, seems to be stable, HW errors are reasonable

I am now testing

598 at 722.85 mv  errors are 0.9%

Cool good to have a comparison, at 710.4mV, I'm running 1.3% errors. At stock voltages and frequency (eco mode not custom) i'm around 0.9% error to 1.1% error.
legendary

I am now testing

598 at 722.85 mv  errors are 0.9%
Activity: 11
Just joined the pool:

URL: stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433
Username: (Your LTC Wallet Address)
Password: m=party.Apollo

First day mining and excited to give this a shot.
Make sure you specify a payout coin in your password.  C=LTC or C=BTC.

Well there we go...first mistake. Just updated password to: c=LTC,m=party.Apollo

Also made sure my LTC address was put in the username field. Now we should be good to go.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Just joined the pool:

Make sure you specify a payout coin in your password.  C=LTC or C=BTC.
Just joined the pool:

legendary
Not sure what I'm missing, but it took 2 weeks to get .1 LTC Is that what others are seeing? (running on Turbo mode)
Hard for me to say because I have other miners running but that doesn't sound right.  What's in your pass field?

that is what it should earn 0.05 ltc a week

Most people mining don't mine at a standard pool I solo mine mine ( funny pun mine mine).

I think mining at a standard pool on turbo is not how to use these.

@ the op  I went to you website to buy one today and I was told the 10OFF-LAST-STOCK Is not valid.

That promotion was only valid for a week, turned it back on but only have like half a dozen units left so better be quick Wink

Got busy let me check it.

ordered second one #1811

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: