Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Project Apollo: Bringing ASIC Mining Back to the Home Miner! - page 9. (Read 37316 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 5
Something isn't right them. Can you make sure you only have one live mining pool? Can you screengrab the pools and stats?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Has anyone tried to run pie hole simultaneously on the pi in the Apollo?

any tips or tutorials would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Activity: 37
Hit my second Digibyte block since joining the zerg party! Hope everyone enjoyed the balance bump  Wink

Not sure how to read the stats screen. I see my hash rate and blocks found by pool. does the "Last 30 Blocks found by your miners" section just apply to my miners or the whole pool?

Yeah those are the blocks found only by your miner. The bottom right section shows the blocks found by the party, along with the % of shares your miner earned for that block.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Hit my second Digibyte block since joining the zerg party! Hope everyone enjoyed the balance bump  Wink

Not sure how to read the stats screen. I see my hash rate and blocks found by pool. does the "Last 30 Blocks found by your miners" section just apply to my miners or the whole pool?
Activity: 37
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
You'll be very lucky to find a block but you will get paid for mining. Litecoinpool wont pay you for a block, its shared mining. Solo mining for a block at TBDice, but there is a thread suggesting total lack of support. Zergpool is solo, party with other apollo's, or pool mining.
I u derstand most of that.  My question is more about party mining on zergpool,  is there a reason I'm one hashing at 38 k?
Are you looking at the zergpool stats or your actual miner gui?
Zergpool shows zero my miner shows 38 k
That's based on at the time of refresh, your shares per minute, not reflective of your actual hashrate.  Use the gui to see a more realistic average of your hashrate.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I've joined the Zergpool party with my three Apollos. I like the idea of solo mining and sharing a block with a dozen or so other Apollo miners sounds good to me too.
You'll be very lucky to find a block but you will get paid for mining. Litecoinpool wont pay you for a block, its shared mining. Solo mining for a block at TBDice, but there is a thread suggesting total lack of support. Zergpool is solo, party with other apollo's, or pool mining.
I u derstand most of that.  My question is more about party mining on zergpool,  is there a reason I'm one hashing at 38 k?
Are you looking at the zergpool stats or your actual miner gui?
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
So the second apollo is on the wish list but I was wondering how do I hook up the second one up to the same PSU ? Do I use a Y split ? Will that be safe cause of the gauge ??

Shout out to all LTC holders looks like we are on the way to making some good money with these miners Smiley !!!!!

Your PSU would need to have multiple PCIE connectors, Y splitters is definitely not safe. You can get away with running each one with one PCIE cable as long as your  not running past Balanced mode, but again it depends on PSU and how well they are made and wire gauge they use.

I have 2 on my current PSU (link below)
https://www.xilence.net/en/power-supplies/24

Is there like a breakout cable to maybe get another 2 6pin from the 20pin connector ?

You could probably find an 8Pin CPU to 6Pin PCIE connector adapter that would work.
Activity: 14
So the second apollo is on the wish list but I was wondering how do I hook up the second one up to the same PSU ? Do I use a Y split ? Will that be safe cause of the gauge ??

Shout out to all LTC holders looks like we are on the way to making some good money with these miners Smiley !!!!!

Your PSU would need to have multiple PCIE connectors, Y splitters is definitely not safe. You can get away with running each one with one PCIE cable as long as your  not running past Balanced mode, but again it depends on PSU and how well they are made and wire gauge they use.

I have 2 on my current PSU (link below)
https://www.xilence.net/en/power-supplies/24

Is there like a breakout cable to maybe get another 2 6pin from the 20pin connector ?
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388

Activity: 14

So i have tried mining ltc on a pool mined at 120 mh for two weeks no reward paid.  So I am now on zegpool party pool and I ma making out at 35 mh bit im not showing anything on her pool starts.  I have mined for five days.  Please help

How is it going now? I make enough on zergpool for a payment in about 7 days, Have you tried litecoinpool?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Does anyone know how to put their email address on the mailing list for batch 2 pre-orders?

link for you

https://www.futurebit.io/

Activity: 41
Does anyone know how to put their email address on the mailing list for batch 2 pre-orders?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
New guy here..

What does "ES**" stand for when looking at the party stats? I see that some party members have a green check mark and some don't.
Extra nonce subscription, add #xnsub to your stratum add
Does #xnsub make mining with our Apollos on Zergpool better? I have noticed a slower hashrate when I use it.
New guy here..

What does "ES**" stand for when looking at the party stats? I see that some party members have a green check mark and some don't.
Extra nonce subscription, add #xnsub to your stratum add
Activity: 61
New guy here..

They were ddossed. Its back..
Pages:
Jump to: