Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Project Apollo: Bringing ASIC Mining Back to the Home Miner! - page 7. (Read 37316 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
How it the Apollo batch 2 coming along..is the end of July the projected mailing date
2 batch 2's ordered to go with my 2 batch 1's  Smiley

Batch 2 Pre-Order is now live!

PSU is now available as a bundle, and its pretty much a plug and play experience finally! The supply is also available for standalone for whoever wants it for Batch 1 Apollos.

Promo code BATCH2-10-OFF is available for everyone here.

IF you want to pay in crypto you can use this code for 5% off. THIS IS FOR CRYPTO ONLY...I will cancel and refund anyone that uses this code to pay in fiat/paypal/credit.

CRYPTO-PAYMENT-ONLY-5%OFF

https://shop.futurebit.io/products/apollo-ltc-pod-asic-miner-for-scrypt-algorithm-cryptocurrencies-batch-2

Huh is that a further 5% reduction for paying in crypto?

Right that code is only if you pay with coinbase checkout. Don’t use that code for fiat payments otherwise your order will be canceled and refunded.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
There is a fair bit of dust accumulating in the heatsink. Any tips on removal. Is vacuum ok if its off?

Every month or so I blast through the fins with the air compressor, then watch the temps drop 2-4 C  Grin

I just use a toothpick and trash the dust bunnies. This way, you're not making a mess blowing dust bunnies all over the place.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
There is a fair bit of dust accumulating in the heatsink. Any tips on removal. Is vacuum ok if its off?

Every month or so I blast through the fins with the air compressor, then watch the temps drop 2-4 C  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Is there anything faster on the horizon? Batch 3 - 54 chips 200 MH/z at 200 Watts?  Cool

Not anytime soon...this started shipping in December...will be at least another year before any major hardware updates.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Is there anything faster on the horizon? Batch 3 - 54 chips 200 MH/z at 200 Watts?  Cool
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Hit my second Digibyte block since joining the zerg party! Hope everyone enjoyed the balance bump  Wink

how long did it take u to receive the block at what hash rate...?
thanks
im a total newb
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Good morning,

Just been reading all the "will never ROI" comments.

Anyone who has just bought one, and doesnt think it will ROI, please feel free to sell me it cheap (UK).
I'm paying 18p kwh (inc standing charge) and know i can make daily profit, and ROI withing 3-6 months

So, like i say, if u dont want em, feel free to send em my way. Smiley

J
Activity: 195
Merit: 4
Does anyone know when the new power supplies are going to ship? I ordered mine a while ago. I know it was a pre-order, but I was just curious if anyone had heard anything

The product page still says July.

Yes, power supplies are still slated for first or second week of july, thats also when Apollos + PSU combos will ship. We are just starting PCB production in California, so as long as we get the first case metals back by end of June still looking good for stand alone Apollos to start going out end of June.

Ill send out an email to all pre-orders this week with a better update.

Been looking forward to an email.. Any updates?
Activity: 16
just re-image the card?

Nothing in the GUI to suggest you can factory reset.
Activity: 142
Is there a way to reset the Batch 1 Apollos to factory default settings from the GUI?
legendary
Does anyone know when the new power supplies are going to ship? I ordered mine a while ago. I know it was a pre-order, but I was just curious if anyone had heard anything

Yes, power supplies are still slated for first or second week of july, thats also when Apollos + PSU combos will ship. We are just starting PCB production in California, so as long as we get the first case metals back by end of June still looking good for stand alone Apollos to start going out end of June.

Ill send out an email to all pre-orders this week with a better update.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1

legendary
Any updates on when batch two will be ready to ship?

Things going much smoother this time around so pretty sure we can start shipping end of June as promised. Only bottleneck this time around are the new enclosures which are getting sourced from a different supplier...worst case would be shipping into the beginning of July.

are you shipping to Europe or best to wait until bitshopper.de has them?

Yes shipping worldwide via fedex. We have really good fedex rates so most express shipments worldwide are between 30-50 USD for most people. Comes down to your local situation on whether shipping+taxes are going to be higher for you from buying direct through me or paying a premium through bitshopper...he sells them at least 20-30% higher to cover import costs + his margins so its a case by case basis.

Things going much smoother this time around so pretty sure we can start shipping end of June as promised. Only bottleneck this time around are the new enclosures which are getting sourced from a different supplier...worst case would be shipping into the beginning of July.

are you shipping to Europe or best to wait until bitshopper.de has them?
legendary

Activity: 116
Wow i think it was great. But i was thinking is it profitable to use it here in the Philippines?
works great on litecoinpool, most other pools I've tried like zerg and zpool eventually start running at 20% errors or higher. zpool was fine for around a week then it just went nuts 45% errors and the dashboard saying 400 miners

no idea why the errors started.

Make sure you disable donation pool if your mining on any other chain than Litecoin...currently donation pool is tied with Litecoin mining which causes issues with the software when you start mining on other chains. This will be separated in a future update so the donation pool does not interfere with any user pools.

Thanks, re-imaged my card and it's working great, when batch 2 is available in Europe I'll be picking up another one
Activity: 195
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: