Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Project Apollo: Bringing ASIC Mining Back to the Home Miner! - page 12. (Read 37319 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 1
I'm using a 300W PSU from a PC... shunted the green...didn't have to load the 5V.... works fine. When Windows goes down, my Apollo kepps on keeping on... Grin
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
can you use a power brick for these miners?

As long as its 10-14V output and can output 200W I don't see why not. You would most likely have to make your own PCIE 6 pin connector for it though.
Activity: 198
can you use a power brick for these miners?
Activity: 39
Merit: 30
Hello all. This is my first post here but had to join to brag about my Apollo busting a DGB Block. I missed the one that was found last week but have had my Apollo on the ZergPool Party for about 2 1/2 days. I saved an image but don't know how to put it on here. Out of the 696.202 DGB for the block, the ten of us in the Party each got over 69 DGB converted to LTC.... I'm Happy   Grin

Haha nice! I woke up and saw my earnings had shot up. Congrats! Mine on
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How loud are these when in Turbo mode compared to the S3+ Antminer?
Activity: 8
Hello all. This is my first post here but had to join to brag about my Apollo busting a DGB Block. I missed the one that was found last week but have had my Apollo on the ZergPool Party for about 2 1/2 days. I saved an image but don't know how to put it on here. Out of the 696.202 DGB for the block, the ten of us in the Party each got over 69 DGB converted to LTC.... I'm Happy   Grin
My sweet little pod cracked another DGB block on Zerg 🍀. I love this machine, so nice and quiet. My s9 sounds like a damn jet, had to shut it down, it got replaced by FutureBit lol

Are you on solo mining ?

I've been running mine for 3 days straight in Turbo mode with fan speed on 50%, and its been great ! Mining at Zergpool but wondering what the most profitabel way of mining is, solo/pool/just straight LTC of 

No, I’m party mining. If straight ltc mining, according to the calculator, you’ll get about 39 cents before electric cost. Our party is small, about 10 miners, so to me it’s almost like Solo mining.
Activity: 14
My sweet little pod cracked another DGB block on Zerg 🍀. I love this machine, so nice and quiet. My s9 sounds like a damn jet, had to shut it down, it got replaced by FutureBit lol

Are you on solo mining ?

I've been running mine for 3 days straight in Turbo mode with fan speed on 50%, and its been great ! Mining at Zergpool but wondering what the most profitabel way of mining is, solo/pool/just straight LTC of 
legendary
Anyone else have setup issues? I bought an Apollo and first the sd card that came with it corrupted. Now that I found a different card and re flashed the firmware the only pool I can setup is the litecoinpool.com and it only mines on the donation. The machine wont even connect if donation is turned off. So far all I have managed to do is mine for donation. Not sure what Im going wrong here. Frustrating so far. Is there an updated firmware/rom?

Can anyone post an example of setups to see?

Please visit the support thread here for support questions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-futurebit-apollo-ltc-image-and-support-thread-5081750

This sounds like a pool setup issue (ie your not putting in the correct pool username and password and its defaulting to the donation pool because it cant connect to yours).

Double check what the pool requires for username and password, and make sure you put it correct (they are usually case sensitive).
Activity: 16
Anyone else have setup issues? I bought an Apollo and first the sd card that came with it corrupted. Now that I found a different card and re flashed the firmware the only pool I can setup is the litecoinpool.com and it only mines on the donation. The machine wont even connect if donation is turned off. So far all I have managed to do is mine for donation. Not sure what Im going wrong here. Frustrating so far. Is there an updated firmware/rom?

Can anyone post an example of setups to see?
legendary

@jstefanop when can we expect the node and wallet function for the apollo ?

Hoping to have at least the full node feature released in the next month or two. Made a big mistake in hindsight and ordered the 256MB RAM version of the MCU instead of the 512, so trying to see if we can get the node to run stable with just 256MB of RAM, or if we need to swap the MCUs out.

@jstefanop when can we expect the node and wallet function for the apollo ?
Is there any reseller for Europe ?

Check out bitshopper.de ! I've bought mine from there and I'm located in belgium ! Gave me a free SD card Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Is there any reseller for Europe ?
I can't for the life of me get Zergpool working, and I'd love to join the party! It is constantly switching from active to dead and only spits out hardware errors when it does connect. Any Ideas? Using stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 and c=LTC,m=party.Apollo for th PW.

Never mind, got it working now. All I did was remove the donation pool.

Welcome to the party bro ! lets hope we hit a block !
Activity: 37
I can't for the life of me get Zergpool working, and I'd love to join the party! It is constantly switching from active to dead and only spits out hardware errors when it does connect. Any Ideas? Using stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 and c=LTC,m=party.Apollo for th PW.

Never mind, got it working now. All I did was remove the donation pool.
Activity: 37
legendary
Guess ill have to point over some of my test Apollos here Wink
Activity: 51
11 Apollo?! its just so pretty.  Darn near a party for real, over a gig.  If you build it jstefanop, they will come lol. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: