Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 15. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 05, 2019, 02:23:33 AM
mining in the web interface is a novelty, and it is very convenient to use on different machines if mining on a computer. I think the product will quickly gain momentum

I think so too, especially that script will allow you to use CPU+ GPU .  I see this for the first time and did not know what is technically possible.
Yes it will be revolutionary.  so we will wait for the start of the project but it has every chance to fly to the moon...
Activity: 25
May 05, 2019, 01:58:07 AM
mining in the web interface is a novelty, and it is very convenient to use on different machines if mining on a computer. I think the product will quickly gain momentum

I think so too, especially that script will allow you to use CPU+ GPU .  I see this for the first time and did not know what is technically possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 01:52:33 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 05, 2019, 01:35:14 AM
can you connect your miner to yours? or are you planning to take victims for mining on transitions from other sites?

I'm not sure what you mean.  but you can test the miner right now. all instructions for implementation are already on the site.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 05, 2019, 01:26:32 AM
can you connect your miner to yours? or are you planning to take victims for mining on transitions from other sites?
Activity: 252
May 05, 2019, 01:16:48 AM

let's see how it will be profitable. I still understand the interest for site owners, but I do not understand who will buy these tokens on exchanges and what is the motivation for this?

I don't get it either. let's see how it all works.  But I see now that the project will be very quickly scaled and therefore traders will be interested in the coin.
well, these are just speculative moments as far as I understand. but in any case, the project will be in demand for me and I will be able to earn very well.
it is too early to draw conclusions. the team still has a lot of work and would like to see how reputable bloggers and owners of large sites will support the project. this could quickly make it popular.
let's see how quickly the project will develop. very often, large partners and investors want to remain anonymous .But here we are talking about public partners.
May 05, 2019, 01:02:49 AM

let's see how it will be profitable. I still understand the interest for site owners, but I do not understand who will buy these tokens on exchanges and what is the motivation for this?

I don't get it either. let's see how it all works.  But I see now that the project will be very quickly scaled and therefore traders will be interested in the coin.
well, these are just speculative moments as far as I understand. but in any case, the project will be in demand for me and I will be able to earn very well.
it is too early to draw conclusions. the team still has a lot of work and would like to see how reputable bloggers and owners of large sites will support the project. this could quickly make it popular.
Activity: 112
May 05, 2019, 12:39:34 AM

Activity: 36
May 05, 2019, 12:22:45 AM

Activity: 98
May 05, 2019, 12:08:42 AM
Hey. I wonder how much revenue will be to users and site owners? I would like to understand how it will all work and whether it will look like a banner ad?
as I understand it will be much more convenient for users in the first place. but what kind of income it can bring for site owners is another question .
if it is possible to mine the processor +graphics card then the income should be very impressive.
Activity: 34
May 04, 2019, 09:15:03 AM
Hey. I wonder how much revenue will be to users and site owners? I would like to understand how it will all work and whether it will look like a banner ad?
as I understand it will be much more convenient for users in the first place. but what kind of income it can bring for site owners is another question .
if it is possible to mine the processor +graphics card then the income should be very impressive.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2019, 08:51:01 AM
Activity: 47
May 04, 2019, 08:20:19 AM
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 08:00:42 AM
tell me on what exchange will the sale of tokens be?  is there any information on that? and do I need to verify my identity to purchase tokens?
I think it will all depend on the exchange which will host the sale.  Think that soon we will know all details.
May 04, 2019, 07:28:52 AM
tell me on what exchange will the sale of tokens be?  is there any information on that? and do I need to verify my identity to purchase tokens?
copper member
Activity: 147
May 04, 2019, 07:01:11 AM
the concept looks interesting and I will be happy to use this opportunity for me. I think for the monetization of video resources it will be just perfect.
it will be necessary to wait for the start of the project and then it will be possible to draw conclusions as to how much it will be profitable and what income can be obtained.
as I understand the beta version of the miner will be launched now. So you can test if you have your own website.
it would also be interesting how to start the node. so far I have not seen announcements about this but it would be quite profitable, because the new coins are always a good reward.
well, we'll follow the news. I think that the project has a future and this concept of monetization will definitely be in demand for me.
The MVP is live, you can check on app.gath3r.io
The details on nodes would be updated soon, stay tuned!
copper member
May 04, 2019, 07:00:18 AM
Hey. interesting concept of monetization and I think that it will help me to earn. think that it is necessary to maintain the exchange.
it remains to wait long for the start of sales and you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future . even get income in the near future.
Yes guaranteed listing on the exchange is certainly a big plus. and I think that investors will really appreciate it.
what kind of exchange is that ? already have official confirmation on this matter? I just wish I could understand it for myself. understand how it all works.
you can read. sales will start in a few weeks. I think this is a rather dynamic development of this project.
The sale would start in the upcoming two weeks.
And yes, it can definitely help you earn by monetizing your website.
copper member
May 04, 2019, 06:59:06 AM
in which country is the company registered as a legal entity?  Do you already have any licenses and partners?
I would like to understand how legal this project is.
Company is registered in BVI.
Yes, we do have a list of partners.
You can check on www.gath3r.io and blog.gath3r.io
Activity: 252
May 04, 2019, 04:27:48 AM
Hey. interesting concept of monetization and I think that it will help me to earn. think that it is necessary to maintain the exchange.
it remains to wait long for the start of sales and you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future . even get income in the near future.
Yes guaranteed listing on the exchange is certainly a big plus. and I think that investors will really appreciate it.
what kind of exchange is that ? already have official confirmation on this matter? I just wish I could understand it for myself. understand how it all works.
you can read. sales will start in a few weeks. I think this is a rather dynamic development of this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 03:58:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: