Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 16. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 04, 2019, 03:15:04 AM
Hey. interesting concept of monetization and I think that it will help me to earn. think that it is necessary to maintain the exchange.
it remains to wait long for the start of sales and you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future . even get income in the near future.
Yes guaranteed listing on the exchange is certainly a big plus. and I think that investors will really appreciate it.
Activity: 29
May 04, 2019, 02:48:16 AM
Hey. interesting concept of monetization and I think that it will help me to earn. think that it is necessary to maintain the exchange.
it remains to wait long for the start of sales and you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future . even get income in the near future.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2019, 02:18:19 AM
May 03, 2019, 11:38:46 AM
in which country is the company registered as a legal entity?  Do you already have any licenses and partners?
I would like to understand how legal this project is.
Activity: 130
May 03, 2019, 11:04:23 AM
the concept looks interesting and I will be happy to use this opportunity for me. I think for the monetization of video resources it will be just perfect.
it will be necessary to wait for the start of the project and then it will be possible to draw conclusions as to how much it will be profitable and what income can be obtained.
as I understand the beta version of the miner will be launched now. So you can test if you have your own website.
it would also be interesting how to start the node. so far I have not seen announcements about this but it would be quite profitable, because the new coins are always a good reward.
well, we'll follow the news. I think that the project has a future and this concept of monetization will definitely be in demand for me.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 03, 2019, 10:43:34 AM
the concept looks interesting and I will be happy to use this opportunity for me. I think for the monetization of video resources it will be just perfect.
it will be necessary to wait for the start of the project and then it will be possible to draw conclusions as to how much it will be profitable and what income can be obtained.
as I understand the beta version of the miner will be launched now. So you can test if you have your own website.
it would also be interesting how to start the node. so far I have not seen announcements about this but it would be quite profitable, because the new coins are always a good reward.
Activity: 140
May 03, 2019, 06:15:25 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 05:49:34 AM
MMM Extra - Good !
May 03, 2019, 04:37:06 AM
copper member
Activity: 147
May 03, 2019, 02:59:46 AM
how many tokens does it take to start a node? Are there instructions on this and how much in dollars do I need for this?
have not seen information about this. I saw only information about mining.
I think it will be promising for site owners
let's see how it all works. I think that I will buy some tokens for myself in the near future.
although so far I have not seen information regarding sales rounds.
We'll update on the new features soon, with the update on node and token sales. Token sale would be live this month.
We'll update the dates soon.
Activity: 126
May 03, 2019, 01:15:26 AM
how many tokens does it take to start a node? Are there instructions on this and how much in dollars do I need for this?
let's see how it all works. I think that I will buy some tokens for myself in the near future.
although so far I have not seen information regarding sales rounds.
Activity: 112
May 03, 2019, 12:46:45 AM
Activity: 55
May 03, 2019, 12:17:31 AM
Activity: 130
May 02, 2019, 11:42:45 PM
I see that the project has many advantages. but also to implement all that is written will not be easy. moreover, we need a huge amount of investment for this.
copper member
Activity: 147
May 02, 2019, 04:18:47 PM
We are updating our platform with some very exciting new features, expanding our products exponentially. The most important updates are expanded upon in our latest blog post, which you can find the link to below. Here is a short summary

Merged Mining

We have been working tirelessly to ensure the development of our main product, adding a feature that no other competitor out there offers – merged mining. For the publishers using Gath3r, this entails higher profitability and hedging against downturns in the crypto markets. For the networks that Gath3r will mine, this means increased hashrate for both, enhancing security and lowering the chance of a 51% attack.

Gath3r Blockchain

The Gath3r platform will move to its own blockchain, operating Masternodes on a Proof of Stake system, allowing for staking for GTH coin holders. Specific features like web mining will be supported by Lite nodes, based on a Proof of Work system, which will only contain a smaller portion of the entire blockchain.

Smart Contracts and Interoperability

This Smart Contract capability permits the interoperability of block chains through Gath3r and Private Masternodes. These Smart Contracts can be deployed directly from a GUI and can trigger cross network transactions and tasks based on pre-defined conditions. This will enable the technical scaling of the network to build Enterprise DApps on the Gath3r chain.

Enterprise Sales

Gath3r will integrate a one stop shop, turn-key solution for all crypto related issuance needs of companies. This will give businesses and developers the option to create and launch/fork their product/service on the GTH chain.

The Gath3r Foundation

Another important update to be presented will be The Gath3r Foundation. As an independent entity, part of the capital raised during the token sale will be allocated to the Gath3r Foundation. The main purpose of the foundation will be to allocate grants to promising projects or developers who wish to build on the Gath3r blockchain.

Check out the entire blog post by hitting this link - http://blog.gath3r.io/upcoming-features/
Thank you for your interest and support
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 10:01:32 AM
I read that it will be possible to use video cards for mining . I think the income for the authors of the sites will be very impressive.
Yes, if you use the gpu, the income can be just huge.  so I will gladly use this opportunity for myself.
Activity: 72
May 02, 2019, 09:32:09 AM
I read that it will be possible to use video cards for mining . I think the income for the authors of the sites will be very impressive.
Activity: 23
May 02, 2019, 09:01:38 AM
Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy for myself? when the sales rounds start.
perhaps there will be a white list or something similar to buy tokens on more favorable terms.
so far, there have been no announcements regarding sales rounds.  Let's at least wait for the start of sales and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the purchase of tokens.

well, as I understand it now looks pretty profitable. So this is one of the most honest monetization concepts I've seen so far. but it is too early to draw any conclusions about this.
well, the main thing that it was profitable. you just need to understand how it will be beneficial for site owners.
Activity: 29
May 02, 2019, 08:19:43 AM
Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy for myself? when the sales rounds start.
perhaps there will be a white list or something similar to buy tokens on more favorable terms.
so far, there have been no announcements regarding sales rounds.  Let's at least wait for the start of sales and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the purchase of tokens.

well, as I understand it now looks pretty profitable. So this is one of the most honest monetization concepts I've seen so far. but it is too early to draw any conclusions about this.
Activity: 34
May 02, 2019, 07:58:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: