Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 19. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 29, 2019, 06:33:03 AM
tell me what wallets are better to use for this or you will have your wallets? I'm just wondering how to make passive income.
well, let's see what will be the income at the moment. and I think this is a very interesting concept of monetization.
the main thing that it was profitable and then the project will become the most popular in a short time.
Activity: 112
April 29, 2019, 04:23:22 AM
tell me what wallets are better to use for this or you will have your wallets? I'm just wondering how to make passive income.
well, let's see what will be the income at the moment. and I think this is a very interesting concept of monetization.
Activity: 70
April 29, 2019, 03:59:41 AM
Activity: 69
April 29, 2019, 03:33:04 AM
tell us more about the business model? I'm wondering how this is going to work. More precisely, how will the company make money at the moment?
as I understand it, the team will have its own token pool and it will be possible to earn very well. so I will definitely support the project.
April 29, 2019, 02:43:25 AM
tell us more about the business model? I'm wondering how this is going to work. More precisely, how will the company make money at the moment?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 02:14:34 AM
tell me already known when tokens will be on exchanges and with whom negotiations are underway at the moment? I would like to understand this for myself. Since this is still a good way to make money. I haven't seen such useful startups in a long time.
well, they offer a lot for that. let's see how it all works . But I think that major sites and news Agency needs to support this way of monetization.
well, we will wait for what partners will support the project at the moment. so let's see how it all works
April 29, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
tell me already known when tokens will be on exchanges and with whom negotiations are underway at the moment? I would like to understand this for myself. Since this is still a good way to make money. I haven't seen such useful startups in a long time.
well, they offer a lot for that. let's see how it all works . But I think that major sites and news Agency needs to support this way of monetization.
April 29, 2019, 12:53:48 AM
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 12:27:53 AM
how long does it take to run a masternode? what is the dollar amount needed for this and what are the technical requirements?
I'm interested in that, too. how much in dollars should I invest and how much income can I get?
I would like to consider it as a business.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2019, 12:07:27 AM
how long does it take to run a masternode? what is the dollar amount needed for this and what are the technical requirements?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 06:23:15 AM
I wonder what the income from stalking you to? is there somewhere information about that? or should we wait for the official launch of the platform?
all the information is in white paper and I think I can make good money thanks to it. so I will definitely support the project.
MMM Extra - Good !
April 28, 2019, 05:44:10 AM
I wonder what the income from stalking you to? is there somewhere information about that? or should we wait for the official launch of the platform?
April 28, 2019, 05:41:52 AM
I would like to see the performance of the team members and the more it will increase the confidence in the project and attract large investors.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2019, 03:51:44 AM
in fact a unique concept. I think I can make that one.  so I will follow the partners who will support the project for me it is the most interesting.
let's wait to see how it all works. but while I can not draw conclusions for myself. It seems to me that this can not be compared with the income from advertising.
however, it will be more convenient for both users and site owners.  But we will wait for the start of the project.
April 28, 2019, 03:22:34 AM
in fact a unique concept. I think I can make that one.  so I will follow the partners who will support the project for me it is the most interesting.
let's wait to see how it all works. but while I can not draw conclusions for myself. It seems to me that this can not be compared with the income from advertising.
April 28, 2019, 02:49:07 AM
April 28, 2019, 02:23:35 AM
tell me where I can read more information about the team? who or already had experience earlier in similar projects ?
and I wonder who will buy these coins and for what?
everything will depend on the marketing company and how popular they will be able to make this project.
Activity: 81
April 28, 2019, 01:59:23 AM
tell me where I can read more information about the team? who or already had experience earlier in similar projects ?
and I wonder who will buy these coins and for what?
Activity: 72
April 28, 2019, 01:40:30 AM
what about the listing? are you already conducting any negotiations at the moment?
I would like to understand when I will be able to sell my tokens.

We currently have signed a contract with an exchange, however, we cannot go into further detail the official announcement will happen shortly
Stay tuned!
Great, which means I'll be waiting to hear about it. I think this concept will be in demand among users.
if content creators receive a generous reward then the project will quickly become popular and there is no doubt for me.
Activity: 130
April 28, 2019, 01:21:18 AM
what about the listing? are you already conducting any negotiations at the moment?
I would like to understand when I will be able to sell my tokens.

We currently have signed a contract with an exchange, however, we cannot go into further detail the official announcement will happen shortly
Stay tuned!
Great, which means I'll be waiting to hear about it. I think this concept will be in demand among users.
Pages:
Jump to: