Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 18. (Read 36568 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 30, 2019, 04:50:21 PM
why haven't we seen any announcements regarding the bounty program? The team isn't planning anything like this at the moment? I would now take part in this for me.
Sorry, but we don't have any airdrop or bounty programs.
copper member
April 30, 2019, 04:49:42 PM
Yes, I think that this concept will be really convenient for charitable foundations. users will be able to help using the power of their PC
For sure, charitable organization like UNICEF is already using the miner for donations. And with this many more would join.
copper member
April 30, 2019, 04:48:24 PM
well, as I understand the miner is already available at the moment and it will be possible to test how it all works. but I did not really understand how is this different from the Monero
well, let's see how it all will develop. I think that I can get income from mining. especially if you monetize video services.
still, mining on processors for me now seems not very realistic. Although in fact it can be.
Well if attendance will be high and the income you can get a good. But for now let's see how it will work from the technical side.

Yes, monetizing video services would be good as the income depends on the time the user spends on the website.
that is, the income will be more for sites that have video content. There people will spend at least 30 minutes on the site..... 
 and then the income will be maximum .
Yes, the video content websites would have more income as people watch videos endlessly.
copper member
April 30, 2019, 04:48:11 PM

that is, the income will be more for sites that have video content. There people will spend at least 30 minutes on the site..... 
well, I'm interested in that anyway. But I heard that the antivirus has a negative attitude to this type of mining.
it will be very interesting for me too. But at least monetization which will be beneficial for both users and site owners is something really new.
Legitimate miners are being whitelisted with antiviruses software so it doesn't block or stop mining.
Activity: 130
April 30, 2019, 06:34:16 AM
Yes, I think that this concept will be really convenient for charitable foundations. users will be able to help using the power of their PC
Activity: 112
April 30, 2019, 05:57:45 AM
why haven't we seen any announcements regarding the bounty program? The team isn't planning anything like this at the moment? I would now take part in this for me.
April 30, 2019, 05:42:28 AM
for the first time I see such a concept of mining. and if the banner advertising income depends on the geography of users. Then there will depend on the power of the personal computer.
but still the maximum income will be possible only if you combine these 2 ways.
well, that's what I'm gonna do for now. especially since this project is still in test mode and the income you need to get now.
Activity: 70
April 30, 2019, 04:58:14 AM
for the first time I see such a concept of mining. and if the banner advertising income depends on the geography of users. Then there will depend on the power of the personal computer.
but still the maximum income will be possible only if you combine these 2 ways.
April 30, 2019, 04:39:11 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 03:09:45 AM
I was very interested in your platform, tell me she is currently fully working?And I did not quite understand about mining.It turns out I will not mine 1 cryptocurrency but I will mine many cryptocurrencies?
if you have your own website or blog that users will mine cryptocurrency for you in exchange for quality content. I understand that the main point of the project.
I think it will be in demand for all . so I'm happy to support the project. especially since I have a pretty popular resource.
April 30, 2019, 02:51:54 AM
I was very interested in your platform, tell me she is currently fully working?And I did not quite understand about mining.It turns out I will not mine 1 cryptocurrency but I will mine many cryptocurrencies?
if you have your own website or blog that users will mine cryptocurrency for you in exchange for quality content. I understand that the main point of the project.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
April 30, 2019, 02:37:28 AM
April 30, 2019, 02:28:27 AM

well, I'm interested in that anyway. But I heard that the antivirus has a negative attitude to this type of mining.
it will be very interesting for me too. But at least monetization which will be beneficial for both users and site owners is something really new.
MMM Extra - Good !
April 30, 2019, 02:01:33 AM

April 30, 2019, 01:37:20 AM
well, as I understand the miner is already available at the moment and it will be possible to test how it all works. but I did not really understand how is this different from the Monero
well, let's see how it all will develop. I think that I can get income from mining. especially if you monetize video services.
still, mining on processors for me now seems not very realistic. Although in fact it can be.
Well if attendance will be high and the income you can get a good. But for now let's see how it will work from the technical side.

Yes, monetizing video services would be good as the income depends on the time the user spends on the website.
copper member
April 29, 2019, 03:46:36 PM

copper member
April 29, 2019, 03:42:08 PM
how long does it take to run a masternode? what is the dollar amount needed for this and what are the technical requirements?
I'm interested in that, too. how much in dollars should I invest and how much income can I get?
I would like to consider it as a business.
The details on master nodes and the requirements would be updated soon with some new updates. Stay tuned.
copper member
April 29, 2019, 03:39:03 PM
tell me already known when tokens will be on exchanges and with whom negotiations are underway at the moment? I would like to understand this for myself. Since this is still a good way to make money. I haven't seen such useful startups in a long time.
well, they offer a lot for that. let's see how it all works . But I think that major sites and news Agency needs to support this way of monetization.
well, we will wait for what partners will support the project at the moment. so let's see how it all works
There would be updates in the coming one or two weeks which would have all the new features update and exchange listing and new partners. Stay tuned and thanks for the appreciation.
copper member
April 29, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
tell us more about the business model? I'm wondering how this is going to work. More precisely, how will the company make money at the moment?
as I understand it, the team will have its own token pool and it will be possible to earn very well. so I will definitely support the project.
We take a small commission fee when web miner runs and with the update of the website we will be updating on the newly added features and the business model.
copper member
April 29, 2019, 03:33:29 PM
tell me what wallets are better to use for this or you will have your wallets? I'm just wondering how to make passive income.
well, let's see what will be the income at the moment. and I think this is a very interesting concept of monetization.
the main thing that it was profitable and then the project will become the most popular in a short time.
These details will be released with the update of our website. Stay tuned for the updates and thanks for the appreciation.
Pages:
Jump to: