Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 17. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 04:06:08 AM
Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy for myself? when the sales rounds start.
perhaps there will be a white list or something similar to buy tokens on more favorable terms.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
MMM Extra - Good !
May 02, 2019, 03:26:47 AM
please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
We'll update the details on token sale very soon.
okay, we'll wait for all the information from you. I think that the project will be successful because you offer a really useful idea. ...
well, let's see what will be the income from mining. More precisely what income will be able to get site owners.  Then we will be able to understand how much it will be in demand.
I think now we need to see the major sites partners who will support the project in the near future. Much will also depend on this.
as I understand it, some partners are ready to use this method of monetization now.  at least this is written on the website but I have not seen an official statement on this matter.
Activity: 112
May 02, 2019, 03:07:09 AM
please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
okay, we'll wait for all the information from you. I think that the project will be successful because you offer a really useful idea. ...
well, let's see what will be the income from mining. More precisely what income will be able to get site owners.  Then we will be able to understand how much it will be in demand.
I think now we need to see the major sites partners who will support the project in the near future. Much will also depend on this.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 02, 2019, 02:34:00 AM
Activity: 54
May 02, 2019, 02:02:24 AM
copper member
Activity: 147
May 01, 2019, 03:46:10 PM
copper member
May 01, 2019, 03:45:35 PM
what percentage of CPU usage will users have? will they be comfortable using the site?
as far as I understand the users will not even notice and will be very comfortable to use your PC or mobile device. This is a very interesting concept of monetization.
Yes, the users would be able to use their processor very comfortably as it's designed in such a way that it only uses spare computational power.
copper member
May 01, 2019, 03:44:25 PM
so far, there have not been any announcements regarding the sales rounds. So we are waiting for announcements from the team to understand the technical information about this.
at the moment, you can run the script on your site and get the first coins. I think it will be most beneficial for everyone.
what about staking?  what kind of income can be obtained from this?  and is there a minimum number of tokens for this?
it would be very interesting for me too. but so far I haven't seen information about this. and I do not understand what wallet you need to use for this.
The token sale updates would be shared soon.
Staking and other announcements would be updated soon. Stay tuned!
Any wallet which supports ETH would be sufficient.
copper member
May 01, 2019, 03:39:14 PM
is there a video presentation of how it all works at the moment? I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice.
everything is done quite easily and you can install the script yourself now and check its operation.
Yes, the script is very easy to install.
Please visit www.gath3r.io and you can see the videos and other details.
Activity: 130
May 01, 2019, 03:30:53 AM
is there a video presentation of how it all works at the moment? I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice.
everything is done quite easily and you can install the script yourself now and check its operation.
May 01, 2019, 03:04:19 AM
May 01, 2019, 02:22:16 AM
so far, there have not been any announcements regarding the sales rounds. So we are waiting for announcements from the team to understand the technical information about this.
at the moment, you can run the script on your site and get the first coins. I think it will be most beneficial for everyone.
what about staking?  what kind of income can be obtained from this?  and is there a minimum number of tokens for this?
it would be very interesting for me too. but so far I haven't seen information about this. and I do not understand what wallet you need to use for this.
Activity: 72
May 01, 2019, 01:38:51 AM
MMM Extra - Good !
May 01, 2019, 12:55:02 AM
Activity: 182
May 01, 2019, 12:36:31 AM
May 01, 2019, 12:14:21 AM
April 30, 2019, 11:40:16 PM
what percentage of CPU usage will users have? will they be comfortable using the site?
as far as I understand the users will not even notice and will be very comfortable to use your PC or mobile device. This is a very interesting concept of monetization.
April 30, 2019, 11:19:44 PM
Activity: 140
April 30, 2019, 11:00:35 PM

The MVP is live, you can use Gath3r's script on your website. Please log in at app.Gath3r.io and register.
and I will be able to receive tokens now? or is it just to test this possibility.
copper member
April 30, 2019, 04:51:44 PM
for the first time I see such a concept of mining. and if the banner advertising income depends on the geography of users. Then there will depend on the power of the personal computer.
but still the maximum income will be possible only if you combine these 2 ways.
well, that's what I'm gonna do for now. especially since this project is still in test mode and the income you need to get now.
The MVP is live, you can use Gath3r's script on your website. Please log in at app.Gath3r.io and register.
Pages:
Jump to: