Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 20. (Read 36568 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 27, 2019, 05:03:41 PM
Hey. how many tokens can I buy for myself? I would like to understand how it all will work. and when we see the listing on the exchanges.
so I understand the prospects for investors.

Check out the token section on our website: www.gath3r.io
copper member
April 27, 2019, 05:03:00 PM
what about the listing? are you already conducting any negotiations at the moment?
I would like to understand when I will be able to sell my tokens.

We currently have signed a contract with an exchange, however, we cannot go into further detail the official announcement will happen shortly
Stay tuned!
copper member
April 27, 2019, 05:02:11 PM
I think it will be a good monetization concept for both users and site owners. The only thing you need to understand is what kind of income you need to get.
well, as I understand it, you can test how all this will work in the near future.

yes, you can test out here: app.Gath3r.io - sign up for the early adopter's program and someone will be in touch shortly
Activity: 61
April 27, 2019, 09:04:03 AM
what about the listing? are you already conducting any negotiations at the moment?
I would like to understand when I will be able to sell my tokens.
Activity: 81
April 27, 2019, 08:43:55 AM
Hey. how many tokens can I buy for myself? I would like to understand how it all will work. and when we see the listing on the exchanges.
but as I understand the main plus is the growth potential. I've never seen anything like it. That is, dividends were out of the question .
however, I can see even now that the project will scale quickly.  this means that the demand for tokens will be huge. it's the most important thing to me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 07:17:08 AM
but as I understand the main plus is the growth potential. I've never seen anything like it. That is, dividends were out of the question .
Activity: 139
April 27, 2019, 06:36:28 AM
Activity: 70
April 27, 2019, 06:07:56 AM
I think it will be a good monetization concept for both users and site owners. The only thing you need to understand is what kind of income you need to get.
well, as I understand it, you can test how all this will work in the near future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 26, 2019, 03:15:39 AM
the project looks interesting. at least this method of monetization will be very interesting for me for both users and site owners.
I think tokens will be in demand, but I'm still more interested in launching nodes. I think this can be very good money.
let's see how it all works. in practice. still, much will depend on the team and how it implements the project.
copper member
April 25, 2019, 02:17:37 PM
I just don't understand. as income from mining may be the same as the income from advertising?

The income varies on the number of users and the time spent on the website.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2019, 09:20:39 AM
well, as I understand the miner is already available at the moment and it will be possible to test how it all works. but I did not really understand how is this different from the Monero
well, let's see how it all will develop. I think that I can get income from mining. especially if you monetize video services.
still, mining on processors for me now seems not very realistic. Although in fact it can be.
Well if attendance will be high and the income you can get a good. But for now let's see how it will work from the technical side.
Activity: 112
April 25, 2019, 07:36:31 AM
well, as I understand the miner is already available at the moment and it will be possible to test how it all works. but I did not really understand how is this different from the Monero
Activity: 55
April 25, 2019, 06:03:56 AM
still don't understand what return will I be able to get over 1000 visitors to my website if they carry on the website 5 minutes?
I do not think that the income will be able to compare with the income from advertising banners more accurate on the site.  But on the other hand, users will be more loyal to this site.
in fact, you can combine standard advertising + this platform for maximum income. I think it will be one of the best options.
while it is difficult to make any conclusions need still to understand how it will work in practice, and then already to understand what was happening.
April 25, 2019, 03:42:08 AM
still don't understand what return will I be able to get over 1000 visitors to my website if they carry on the website 5 minutes?
I do not think that the income will be able to compare with the income from advertising banners more accurate on the site.  But on the other hand, users will be more loyal to this site.
in fact, you can combine standard advertising + this platform for maximum income. I think it will be one of the best options.
April 25, 2019, 03:16:00 AM
Activity: 28
April 25, 2019, 02:31:53 AM
I think everything will depend on what the price of the token will be on the exchanges. It seems to me that I will be able to earn and buy these tokens for myself as a trader and it will be more profitable.
Activity: 81
April 25, 2019, 02:08:36 AM
April 25, 2019, 01:39:56 AM
do you already have large partners who will use this method of monetization? where can I read more about this?

I don't think that they have yet.
I read that large sites will take part in the testing of the platform but it is unknown whether he will use this opportunity in the future
April 24, 2019, 07:30:22 AM
do you already have large partners who will use this method of monetization? where can I read more about this?
Activity: 30
April 24, 2019, 07:14:49 AM
how do I understand users will be able to receive high-quality content without advertising thanks to this mining? Is that the main idea?
this would be most convenient for both users and site owners. But I do not understand how in this case the company will make money? any information on that?
Pages:
Jump to: