Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 14. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
How can I transfer digital assets to foreign currency? Maybe you need some equipment for this or install the application?
Users can use the investment and financing services thanks to the creation of the Goldbox terminal. The operation of the program requires the user to be installed on a mobile phone or a computer terminal as well as remote control.
Do I need to have a smartphone of the latest models so that I can install the application and access the wallet and other services?
Activity: 252
How can I transfer digital assets to foreign currency? Maybe you need some equipment for this or install the application?
Users can use the investment and financing services thanks to the creation of the Goldbox terminal. The operation of the program requires the user to be installed on a mobile phone or a computer terminal as well as remote control.
Activity: 238
Hi, What problems do you want to solve by launching such a project?
As a new entrance to the blockchain world, Gold Box is building a blockchain ecosystem that includes digital assets, digital identities, and digital social networking. It's a wallet, an ID, a social tool, a transaction link, and a digital economy age value router. Using advanced end-to-end encryption, biometrics, and mobile LBS technology, Gold Box combines blockchain, social groups, biometrics, and machine learning to deliver more convenient digital financial services to users worldwide. Gold Box is an asset management distributed social light wallet that will be the "fuel" of Gold Box's distributed products, and is also a manifestation of the value of the right to use.
Activity: 196
Hi, What problems do you want to solve by launching such a project?
Activity: 87
Hey. How can I increase my income with the help of your project if I buy tokens?
Tell me how will you achieve the security of the platform? And what means of protecting the personal data of the user do you want to implement?
The user can protect the perconal cabinet on the Goldbox website with two-factor authentication - using not only the input with the password input, but also adding verification via the phone
Activity: 94
I think this project will achive success! Are there any special advantages for users who have a large amount of digital currency?
Some generous users do not receive any specific bonuses, except for those that are already defined for the pre-sale period. Now when you buy tokens, you can get a reward of 15%, and if you invite friends then on the referral program you will receive an additional 5%. Having a large number of tokens you can allow to order a wider range of services from the Goldbox platform.
What percentage of the commission will be charged for using the platform? Or it can vary depending on the features of the ordered service - for storage and exchange of one commission, and for loans another?
Perhaps the size of the commission for various services will be determined later. The only mention I find in white paper is that users can use GOX tokens to offset up to 50% Service fee.
Hello. Your platform definitely interested me, but before I invest, I would like to know the full list of the opportunities that I will get if I join you?
GOX tokens can be used in several ways. Goldbox platform members can deduct up to 50% of the service fee for the services provided by the members. Users can get a loan by pledging their digital assets. And also users can get value-added profit from the platform and a stable income.
Activity: 84
Tell me how will you achieve the security of the platform? And what means of protecting the personal data of the user do you want to implement?
Activity: 210
Hi. If you want to make a decentralized platform, does this involve community participation in the Goldbox development process?
Based on the principle of sharing, GoldBox has infused blockchain thinking into its operating model. After the golden box platform is launched, the platform will formulate the community construction GOX token reward mechanism in the form of smart contracts, user registration, creation of perfect personal identification information, daily check-in, consultation reading and browsing, and consultation content creation and sharing to obtain different reward GOX Through the token token mechanism, motivate users to participate more actively and deeply
The idea of encouraging the community is very correct. Together, it's much easier to set up a large mechanism like your platform
Surely. When users are deeply involved in the maintenance and creation of the ecosystem, they will also be able to obtain the value created by the platform and jointly maintain the healthy development of the platform.
Activity: 93
I think this project will achive success! Are there any special advantages for users who have a large amount of digital currency?
Some generous users do not receive any specific bonuses, except for those that are already defined for the pre-sale period. Now when you buy tokens, you can get a reward of 15%, and if you invite friends then on the referral program you will receive an additional 5%. Having a large number of tokens you can allow to order a wider range of services from the Goldbox platform.
What percentage of the commission will be charged for using the platform? Or it can vary depending on the features of the ordered service - for storage and exchange of one commission, and for loans another?
Activity: 248
Hello guys. Will you begin ICO satge immediately after the presale? And when will you add Goldbox on the exchanges?
The team has not yet set a specific date for the start of the main sales. Probably the output of the token on the exchanges will not be made until the end of 2018. It is necessary to monitor the updating of information in telegram https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
Good. Will wait news. And how about bonuses? Is any available now? Will be interesting to see your bounty thread
The golden box has prepared many bonuses. First of all, you get a 15% bonus when buying GOX tokens. If you make people join the community, you can become an ambassador and win up to 500 tokens. In addition, Goldbox has a large bounty program - you can help with chat administration, make clips for YouTube, write articles or make translations. Read more about the award system here https://goldbox.io/bounty
Hello. Your platform definitely interested me, but before I invest, I would like to know the full list of the opportunities that I will get if I join you?
Activity: 112
Hi. If you want to make a decentralized platform, does this involve community participation in the Goldbox development process?
Based on the principle of sharing, GoldBox has infused blockchain thinking into its operating model. After the golden box platform is launched, the platform will formulate the community construction GOX token reward mechanism in the form of smart contracts, user registration, creation of perfect personal identification information, daily check-in, consultation reading and browsing, and consultation content creation and sharing to obtain different reward GOX Through the token token mechanism, motivate users to participate more actively and deeply
The idea of encouraging the community is very correct. Together, it's much easier to set up a large mechanism like your platform
Activity: 94
Activity: 210
Activity: 112
Activity: 53
Hello guys. Will you begin ICO satge immediately after the presale? And when will you add Goldbox on the exchanges?
The team has not yet set a specific date for the start of the main sales. Probably the output of the token on the exchanges will not be made until the end of 2018. It is necessary to monitor the updating of information in telegram https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
Good. Will wait news. And how about bonuses? Is any available now? Will be interesting to see your bounty thread
Activity: 248
Pages:
Jump to: