Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 11. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What services do you offer to users so that they can ensure a steady flow of digital currency to the platform? After all, while many prefer to just trade their assets
Activity: 180
Hi. With your platform, can I quickly sell my bitcoins, or do you work not as a exchange?
No, Goldbox is not an exchange, it provides users with safe and efficient digital asset storage services. You do not have to sell your digital assets to get fiat currency. You can apply to the project and it will provide convenient and fast national currency loans.
And what are the conditions for such lending? I have not heard about the loans made on the basis of the blockchain.
Activity: 60
Hello. I realized that your platform will manage digital assets, but if we talk about token sales, then can I buy your coins for dollars?
Activity: 83
Hi. With your platform, can I quickly sell my bitcoins, or do you work not as a exchange?
No, Goldbox is not an exchange, it provides users with safe and efficient digital asset storage services. You do not have to sell your digital assets to get fiat currency. You can apply to the project and it will provide convenient and fast national currency loans.
Activity: 196
ICO can freely sell its coins not in all countries, because there are barriers to legislation. For example, will the US residents be able to use your services and get loans?
Yes, participation in the Goldbox ICO is allowed to residents of the United States. As for receiving funds in national currency, you will need to order a Goldbox card and use it for payment. Because GoldBox, through cooperation with banks, Visa and MasterCard issuers, jointly issued exclusive bank cards.
Activity: 180
Activity: 224
ICO can freely sell its coins not in all countries, because there are barriers to legislation. For example, will the US residents be able to use your services and get loans?
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
GoldBox has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: GoldBox on CoinRating.co
copper member
Activity: 97
Hello. I heard that you are using KYC verification. What documents should I provide before buying tokens?
You can use ID card or national passport for KYC verification. But now you need to do not only photo of this documents but provide the front of the  passport, hand held the passport and the paper with the GoldBox and the date of application for verification. You can see the example how to do this here https://goldbox.io/news/detail/10000000008?typeId=1

In short, many who want to remain secret from the tax will prefer to bypass this company. You in fact can not guarantee that this information will not then walk around the net like some other projects? Confidentiality is very important in this world especially for large investors.
Good projects that have serious plans for the global advancement of their project make KYC verification.
Activity: 210
where i can see the information about token supply, token distribution and the info about tokensale spesification?
Token distribution info you will ind in the wp http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
The total amount of GOX is 200 million and ico sale will ended July 31.
Activity: 210
Hello. I heard that you are using KYC verification. What documents should I provide before buying tokens?
You can use ID card or national passport for KYC verification. But now you need to do not only photo of this documents but provide the front of the  passport, hand held the passport and the paper with the GoldBox and the date of application for verification. You can see the example how to do this here https://goldbox.io/news/detail/10000000008?typeId=1
Good, I'll do it. And what about the security system? What tools are you willing to use to protect digital assets of users?
The Goldbox platform will apply separate cold and hot storage. It can ensure that the private key of digital assets (such as Bitcoin) based on digital signatures does not contact the network. This completely eliminates the risk of private key being stolen by cyberhackers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
where i can see the information about token supply, token distribution and the info about tokensale spesification?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

In short, many who want to remain secret from the tax will prefer to bypass this company. You in fact can not guarantee that this information will not then walk around the net like some other projects? Confidentiality is very important in this world especially for large investors.
Activity: 294
Tell me, will I be able to use the token exclusively within the platform or if the possession of the token will allow it to be used to pay for the services of other trading systems?
Yeah. It is really important question cause it will be better and simplier to have an opportunity to pay not only on this platform.
If you are talking about paying for services of various online services, the GoldBox can provide you with a debit card that will instantly change your GOX tokens into the required national currency or you can use the application for exchange process.
And when will the tokens become available for sale?
Right now you can join the pre-sale. Before its end, 13 days remained, and the dates of the main sale have not yet been announced. Therefore do not waste time in vain. In addition, the Goldbox offers nice bonuses.
Activity: 112
Good, I'll do it. And what about the security system? What tools are you willing to use to protect digital assets of users?
Activity: 238
Tell me, will I be able to use the token exclusively within the platform or if the possession of the token will allow it to be used to pay for the services of other trading systems?
Yeah. It is really important question cause it will be better and simplier to have an opportunity to pay not only on this platform.
If you are talking about paying for services of various online services, the GoldBox can provide you with a debit card that will instantly change your GOX tokens into the required national currency or you can use the application for exchange process.
Don't forget that GoldBox Wallet supports BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other mainstream tokens as well as all types of tokenbased
virtual currency in Ethereum ERC20 protocol format, and a digital secure multipleencryption wallets for supporting multiple comprehensive storage of blockchain digital assets.
Activity: 108
And when will the tokens become available for sale?
Activity: 238
Activity: 294
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: