Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 13. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The project is quite complex, both financially and from the point of view of technical development. Has your team already had the experience of creating such systems?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Tell me, will your project be open-source? Can users see the documentation after it is released?
Activity: 53
This project looks promising, but I would like to know what your plans for the future. How do you plan to support the demand for a token?
When the user holds the GOX TOKEN, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
Very interesting. And how often will the user come charging: once a month or once a year?
Activity: 54
What is your main goal for raising funds? Where will you spend the funds in the first place?
The team will release 200 million tokens to implement its idea, but it will be a gradual process to distribute tokens between users and tasks. Most of the funds are 50% needed for platform production and job support. Also, the funds are needed to recruit additional team members, expand the market, serve community members.
And do you already have partners who are interested in supporting the project?
Goldbox blockchain consultants you can see on the sites. Among the media partners, such companies as Yahoo, Nasdaq, Reuters and Money.ca. As a global project, Goldbox will continue to invest funds for market and business cooperation to advance the global users of the project's products, and to cooperate with outstanding teams in the blockchain world.
Activity: 104
This project looks promising, but I would like to know what your plans for the future. How do you plan to support the demand for a token?
When the user holds the GOX TOKEN, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
Activity: 80
I saw in the description that your application will be provided for global use, but I would like to know which market you will primarily bring to the platform?
Activity: 70
What is your main goal for raising funds? Where will you spend the funds in the first place?
The team will release 200 million tokens to implement its idea, but it will be a gradual process to distribute tokens between users and tasks. Most of the funds are 50% needed for platform production and job support. Also, the funds are needed to recruit additional team members, expand the market, serve community members.
And do you already have partners who are interested in supporting the project?
Activity: 53
Activity: 54
Activity: 70
Activity: 210
How do you plan to support the life of the Goldbox ecosystem? After all, users do not take loans every day, so you need to have a platform and passive income to maintain the value of the token
After the Gold Box Platform is launched, the platform will formulate community construction GOX token reward mechanisms in the form of smart contracts. Users will register, create and improve personal identification information, sign up daily, consult and browse, and create and share content for consultation.
Activity: 294
To operate on such a volume of data as digital assets, good powerful programs are needed. How about processing information - are you going to independently develop a system or use ready-made solutions?
Hello. Golden Box has the unique AI Turing operating system. It is an automated and independent system that automatically handles loan and investment businesses within the platform
If you work globally, then you will have to hire a large number of managers. Or did you come up with another way how to handle user requests with less cost?
After carrying out sales, the project team plans to develop and expand the project team. But in addition to this, the Goldbox platform will have many automated functions.
Are you talking about automation of operations or are you going to launch a bot with artificial intelligence?
The Goldbox system will work with the use of Turing artificial intelligence. Turing can analyze customer behaviors to generate predictive behaviors from the time the customer first lands on the platform to complete loan or investment; for example, to provide additional financial services, such as automatic approval of loan payments, monitoring of repayment terms and expiration dates.
Activity: 154
To operate on such a volume of data as digital assets, good powerful programs are needed. How about processing information - are you going to independently develop a system or use ready-made solutions?
Hello. Golden Box has the unique AI Turing operating system. It is an automated and independent system that automatically handles loan and investment businesses within the platform
If you work globally, then you will have to hire a large number of managers. Or did you come up with another way how to handle user requests with less cost?
After carrying out sales, the project team plans to develop and expand the project team. But in addition to this, the Goldbox platform will have many automated functions.
Are you talking about automation of operations or are you going to launch a bot with artificial intelligence?
Hey. How can I increase my income with the help of your project if I buy tokens?
GoldBox is an integrated application that provides users with safe  storage, digital asset mortgages, legal currency loans, and digital asset management. It also provides users with another way to exchange digital currency and real-life currency,relying on blockchain technology
Activity: 119
How do you plan to support the life of the Goldbox ecosystem? After all, users do not take loans every day, so you need to have a platform and passive income to maintain the value of the token
Activity: 252
How can I transfer digital assets to foreign currency? Maybe you need some equipment for this or install the application?
Users can use the investment and financing services thanks to the creation of the Goldbox terminal. The operation of the program requires the user to be installed on a mobile phone or a computer terminal as well as remote control.
Do I need to have a smartphone of the latest models so that I can install the application and access the wallet and other services?
I think, since the application will be prepared for modern phones, then it will be able to support the system no older than 3-4 last versions. But we can only know everything when the application is released
Pages:
Jump to: