Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 12. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Tell me, will I be able to use the token exclusively within the platform or if the possession of the token will allow it to be used to pay for the services of other trading systems?
Yeah. It is really important question cause it will be better and simplier to have an opportunity to pay not only on this platform.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Tell me, will I be able to use the token exclusively within the platform or if the possession of the token will allow it to be used to pay for the services of other trading systems?
Activity: 210
How can the Goldbox helps with the analysis to better choose the project for investment?
The research and simulation system helps investment personnel to do investment research and training; the transaction side provides automated operation functions such as quantitative transactions, strategic custody execution, and realtime performance tracking; and the performance monitoring system identifies and improves investment strategies.
Activity: 252
Hi. How can it be possible that you offer to use eth or other crypto for usual payment if I can not sell my eth so quickly to get money for paid purchases in the online store?
This is made possible by the Goldbox application. Platform can convert digital assets into national legal currencies by providing credible and secure mechanisms to make transactions more market-like and vice versa.
How can the Goldbox helps with the analysis to better choose the project for investment?
Activity: 274
Your project is of a purely practical and user-friendly nature. And how do you plan to interact with other structures using blockchain technology?
Gold Box aims to build a lending platform with digital assets as pledges. With the continued development of blockchain technology and the digital currency market, GoldBox will provide support for more new projects as a blockchain platform to help manage and circulate blockchain assets, making a contribution to increasing eco-efficiency and promoting market prosperity.
Activity: 73
Hi. How can it be possible that you offer to use eth or other crypto for usual payment if I can not sell my eth so quickly to get money for paid purchases in the online store?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
I saw a mention that your platform will make available mobile payments. How will this work?
The Goldbox strives to make digital assets available for everyday tasks. Consumers can use legal currency converted from digital assets through GoldBox's application or physical debit card for online shopping and for mobile payments and transfers.
Activity: 74
I see your idea of using bitcoin and other currency interesting not only for investing in ICO projects, but I would like to clarify which services will be available to me when buying your tokens?
You can use the platform to obtain such a list of services
- receipt of deposits with support for cold and hot storage
- obtaining a loan secured by digital assets with the possibility of repayment at any time
- long-term and short-term investments
- getting a quarterly profit from owning GOX tokens
- digital asset management
- payment for services in the multi-currency due to fast conversion of digital currency into fiat

The list of services is impressive. I would like details about what does short-term and long-term investments mean? Will I be able to invest the currency without buying the shares directly?
The Goldbox platform provides various investment analysis tools and services. The system includes the depository mechanism, sub-account system, risk management system, settlement system, investment research system, trading system and performance monitoring system and so on.  The settlement and clearing system is responsible for recording investor returns and distributing them. Investors can see real-time portfolios and revenues through the GoldBox system. At the same time, the platform has a related investment research system to assist the manager in trading.
Activity: 63
Your project is of a purely practical and user-friendly nature. And how do you plan to interact with other structures using blockchain technology?
Activity: 54
I saw a mention that your platform will make available mobile payments. How will this work?
Activity: 62
I see your idea of using bitcoin and other currency interesting not only for investing in ICO projects, but I would like to clarify which services will be available to me when buying your tokens?
- obtaining a loan secured by digital assets with the possibility of repayment at any time
- payment for services in the multi-currency due to fast conversion of digital currency into fiat

The list of services is impressive. I would like details about what does short-term and long-term investments mean? Will I be able to invest the currency without buying the shares directly?
Activity: 74
Activity: 62
Activity: 238
I saw in the description that your application will be provided for global use, but I would like to know which market you will primarily bring to the platform?
There is no information about this question yet. Stay tuned and follow Goldbox telegram group https://t.me/Goldboxtoken. Later team will give more interesting updates.
Activity: 294
Usually one of the most spread bounties of programs is the telegram campaign. What rules did you set for the participants? What do I need to do to get tokens?
Yes, the Goldbox team has prepared very interesting conditions for the participants. If you join the telegram, you will get 100 tokens, and 100 more tokens will be credited weekly if you add an inscription GoldBox.io to your telegram name and save it to the end of the bounty.
The project is quite complex, both financially and from the point of view of technical development. Has your team already had the experience of creating such systems?
Jaine is CEO have nearly 10 years of experience in blockchai sphere and all the rest of the team are well-trained in matters of Internet finance, blockchain technology and development. See the information about the team experience in the white paper http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
Activity: 53
This project looks promising, but I would like to know what your plans for the future. How do you plan to support the demand for a token?
When the user holds the GOX TOKEN, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
Very interesting. And how often will the user come charging: once a month or once a year?
After the GoldBox platform is officially launched, the platform will use the quarterly total profit of the platform , and use it to repurchase GOX TOKEN in the market to reward users who contribute to the community. Each quarter follows Repurchase to ensure the value of GOX tokens circulating in the market. If the user holds the gold box GOX TOKEN, they will enjoy the dividend benefits from the platform's value-added profitability.
Yes, I heard about this implementation from another platform and I'm glad that you also plan to maintain the popularity and relevance of the GOX token. This will encourage users to keep tokens, not just buy and sell on the exchange for profit.
Activity: 56
Usually one of the most spread bounties of programs is the telegram campaign. What rules did you set for the participants? What do I need to do to get tokens?
Activity: 104
This project looks promising, but I would like to know what your plans for the future. How do you plan to support the demand for a token?
When the user holds the GOX TOKEN, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
Very interesting. And how often will the user come charging: once a month or once a year?
After the GoldBox platform is officially launched, the platform will use the quarterly total profit of the platform , and use it to repurchase GOX TOKEN in the market to reward users who contribute to the community. Each quarter follows Repurchase to ensure the value of GOX tokens circulating in the market. If the user holds the gold box GOX TOKEN, they will enjoy the dividend benefits from the platform's value-added profitability.
Pages:
Jump to: