Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 15. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I think this project will achive success! Are there any special advantages for users who have a large amount of digital currency?
Activity: 53
Hello guys. Will you begin ICO satge immediately after the presale? And when will you add Goldbox on the exchanges?
Activity: 238
I'm glad that the team has a clear vision of the project and the stages of development are delineated. This causes a desire to get acquainted with the product. What volume of released tokens will be allocated for sale? What will you do with the rest?
The total amount of GOX is 200 million and will never increase. Only 20% will be allocated for crowd sale. GOX's distribution consists of token sales, foundations, teams, and company operations.
Activity: 35
Good afternoon, I heard that with the help of your system my bitcoins can be converted into any cash that can even be removed from the card. But how do you provide access to a large number of currencies? After all, this requires the coordination of many financial issues in different countries
Correctly. Goldbox goal is to convert digital assets into national legal currencies by providing credible and secure mechanisms to make transactions more market-like and vice versa. And they will implement payment functions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies of different countries and achieve strategic cooperation with partners, etc. to realize more application scenarios of digital currency in the real world.
Wow, that's really very convenient. What users can buy tokens? You know, in a number of countries there are restrictions
Yes, not all countries are still looking at digital assets as a legal solution to financial problems. But the Goldbox platform will be available globally. The only restriction - the sale of tokens is limited to China
Activity: 266
What is the type of your debit card? It would be interesting to know what payments can be made from it if I order the issue of such a card
GoldBox Debit Cards can be used for debit card terminals and online payments anywhere in the world. The card can be loaded through the gold box and supports contactless (NFC) payments.
Yeah that sounds very good. So I can make online and offline purchases using desired currency? Or do I first need to convert digital assets to fiat funds?
The Goldbox platform offers global payment solutions and is able to convert GOX tokens or crypto currency into any local currency that you need at the moment.
Activity: 56
Good afternoon, I heard that with the help of your system my bitcoins can be converted into any cash that can even be removed from the card. But how do you provide access to a large number of currencies? After all, this requires the coordination of many financial issues in different countries
Correctly. Goldbox goal is to convert digital assets into national legal currencies by providing credible and secure mechanisms to make transactions more market-like and vice versa. And they will implement payment functions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies of different countries and achieve strategic cooperation with partners, etc. to realize more application scenarios of digital currency in the real world.
Wow, that's really very convenient. What users can buy tokens? You know, in a number of countries there are restrictions
Activity: 92
Hello. The project is of interest, but also many questions. How can you resist competitors? What ways do you see to preserve the uniqueness?
It's a good question. I think the best way to fight against competitors is the original concept. For example, Goldbox has many advantages that provide it with a strong position:
- security of user data and assets
- possibility to use different currencies
- quick access to loans with self-regulation of repayment time
- fast transactions
- more inexpensive services in comparison with traditional, non-blockchain methods
To evaluate the idea of the Goldbox in full, you can read the white paper  http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
What is the type of your debit card? It would be interesting to know what payments can be made from it if I order the issue of such a card
GoldBox Debit Cards can be used for debit card terminals and online payments anywhere in the world. The card can be loaded through the gold box and supports contactless (NFC) payments.
Yeah that sounds very good. So I can make online and offline purchases using desired currency? Or do I first need to convert digital assets to fiat funds?
Activity: 83
I'm glad that the team has a clear vision of the project and the stages of development are delineated. This causes a desire to get acquainted with the product. What volume of released tokens will be allocated for sale? What will you do with the rest?
Activity: 220
Hello. The project is of interest, but also many questions. How can you resist competitors? What ways do you see to preserve the uniqueness?
Activity: 238
For what I could see from a first look this project reminds me of ETHLend. What makes it different from ETHLends?
And my second question is: why are several of the team members, CEO included, listed only with their first name?
You can find team members with full names here (there is even linkedin links) https://icobench.com/ico/goldbox-io
Activity: 266
Activity: 57
For what I could see from a first look this project reminds me of ETHLend. What makes it different from ETHLends?
And my second question is: why are several of the team members, CEO included, listed only with their first name?
Activity: 2
Great community, seem's like a real good project.
When you make a project in the financial sphere, you probably need some supporting documents so that your company is not considered suspicious. In what jurisdiction is the Goldbox company located?
Seychelles was chosen to register the Goldbox, this is a favorable environment for crypto currency and ICO projects.
Yes, a good place. Maybe you'll still think of me and tell me if the dollar is available to pay the token?
The Golden Box is based on the concept of using crypto currency, it would be strange to apply fiat. Buy tokens you can for etherium and bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Tell me which bounty campaign is the most profitable? I would like to become a member, but it's so hard to decide what to do
If you look at the amount of promotion, then of course the best conditions are offered by YouTube campaign, community partners program and of course ambassador campaign. Pay attention to the latest program, because in fact it's a referral campaign where the amount of promotion depends on how many tokens your referrals will buy
Activity: 88
When you make a project in the financial sphere, you probably need some supporting documents so that your company is not considered suspicious. In what jurisdiction is the Goldbox company located?
Seychelles was chosen to register the Goldbox, this is a favorable environment for crypto currency and ICO projects.
Yes, a good place. Maybe you'll still think of me and tell me if the dollar is available to pay the token?
Pages:
Jump to: