Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 6. (Read 50632 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
how can i add more nodes/connections to gplay wallet ?

you need to create a textfile and name it "gplay.conf". Copy and paste the node list you find in this thread and save the file. Then move the file to c:/user/username/appdata/roaming/gplay

to create that text file didnt help so i made a copy of gplay app data roaming folder from older version from other pc of mine and copied that in and suddenly it begann getting connections and syncing again
you need to create a textfile and name it "gplay.conf". Copy and paste the node list you find in this thread and save the file. Then move the file to c:/user/username/appdata/roaming/gplay
Why do some people need to do this and others don't. I haven't done anything like this, and everything works fine, I've currently got 54 connections. Just curious...

i dont know either bro .

everything was workin fine for me and im stakin since january and suddenley wallet crashed and dissapeared xD

then i didnt get connections anymore and everything was weird like that stakin and i hit blocks with 70 gplay reward ....

blm
Activity: 27
Why do some people need to do this and others don't. I haven't done anything like this, and everything works fine, I've currently got 54 connections. Just curious...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

Activity: 168
it also doesnt download the blockchain so im out of sync
Someone posted NODES, i think they're in the 50 - 60 pages of this thread dude. I have 35 active connections so mine is fine if that helps in anyway
it also doesnt download the blockchain so im out of sync
cant estalblish a connection anymore suddenly .
maybe i need to manually import peers/nodes
and import wallet dat.
any help appreciated
my wallet magically dissapeared and now i dont get a connection anymore Oo

any help here ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
network weight is so low Cheesy whats up guys  open your wallets and stake

I haven't opened my wallet for almost 2 months now since i only have around 200+ coins and the rewards is not enough to cover my electricity and bandwidth consumption.

I still have some hopes for this project but the dev is too lazy to come forward and discuss with his community.
network weight is so low Cheesy whats up guys  open your wallets and stake
Does the dev announce on where can we register for the airdrop #6? or is it automatic for all those people who joined since round 1?

I bought few more coins to complete the 500 coins requirements and waiting for more updates.

As far as we know you are good if you have 500 coins on one address. No other requirements are known. The distribution period will be 14 days so I assume there will be multiple snapshots so that you probably didn't need to have 500 coins on the day it was announced. 
Even better, if the developer reported when, what number will snapshots. I think many then could have bought more coins.

that would be a great marketing idea. even if the just announced the block height of the snapshot it would be great .

but i stopped having high hopes with this project everything they deliver im grateful for right now .

the idea behind gplay is really cool and unique but the execution of the whole project is really poorly made .

id love to hear what happend to the 10 secret people who they said got a hindsight into the platform .

curious if they ever deliver while that im stakin the shit outta here
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Does the dev announce on where can we register for the airdrop #6? or is it automatic for all those people who joined since round 1?

I bought few more coins to complete the 500 coins requirements and waiting for more updates.

As far as we know you are good if you have 500 coins on one address. No other requirements are known. The distribution period will be 14 days so I assume there will be multiple snapshots so that you probably didn't need to have 500 coins on the day it was announced. 
Even better, if the developer reported when, what number will snapshots. I think many then could have bought more coins.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
It seems that Gplay's aerial activities attract a lot of people to support and invest in it, good one activity. Keep trying, keep on warming up!

what ?

I like it.  Cheesy Aerial activities is a nice way to say airdrop.

As for the roadmap, I guess it needs some updates but by now you all should have realized that this is not a team of 20 full time devs. Bitching about every delay won't help anyone.
How is progress regarding the roadmap? Has there been any update on this?

roadmap is completlly outdated
It seems that Gplay's aerial activities attract a lot of people to support and invest in it, good one activity. Keep trying, keep on warming up!

what ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

not really :/
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
does anybody got an invite link for the gplay discord group ?
Pages:
Jump to: