Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 5. (Read 50632 times)

blm
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'd just been reading along the thread and hadn't looked at the first message in a while, but did today, and it says:

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for AIRDROP #6

That at least implies that we have to do something to get airdrop 6 but I haven't seen what that might be. Anyone?

Here's my application: I'd like airdrop 6.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Jump shipped and sold, don't airdrop me keep it to yourself.  I can't support a dev team that don't hang around and get to know their community. Glad to see the back of this and take the loss. I helped a lot and made a Discord, I helped with a few translations I helped keep this community alive for a while and it didn't motivate the team so I am saying goodbye and good luck. As stated above there's other projects taking the lead I think GPLAY is dead in the water because the team stay silent and don't reach out for promotional ideas. Not a good start off is it? zero confidence and goodbye. You have really annoyed me to the point I will reporting this to the ANN teams to investigate. Nobody has tested your gaming platform, there's not been 1 person who has spoken out about using it. Why are all your most loyal supporters curious to whom tried it? Think its time to call this one a scam, a scam strung a long by false promises that get delayed a month.

im glad you finally opend your eyes bro !
yeah i also made the german translation and was supportive from the beginning on !
kept stakin all day long but i lost my hope in a quite early stage because the gplay dev refuses to talk to the community nether he is saying what is really going on in this project .
Ill keep it like my old bro ALT-J since he was also here since the beginning .
if anyone wants to buy my gplay otc just contact me  !
Otherwise good buy guys and lots of luck !

I just can't deal with this level of incompetence and lack of thought for the community. It's not even big yet or with much of a crowd following so I don't have any hope in the future. I've had to poke them on Facebook a few times to let them know the community have unanswered questions, they're actually active as anything behind the Facebook chat so they are online daily and around to ignore everyone. I'm hugely disappointed in their behavior and I will no longer be willing to put any of my money in this startup. You get better customer service from the very companies they aim to beat, hardly a good start with 20 people jumping on each airdrop. 

dayum bro you also invested in that shithole ?!
thats sad at least i never bought a bag from these fuckers

that they are online everyday on fb , just that tells a lot ......
Activity: 168
Jump shipped and sold, don't airdrop me keep it to yourself.  I can't support a dev team that don't hang around and get to know their community. Glad to see the back of this and take the loss. I helped a lot and made a Discord, I helped with a few translations I helped keep this community alive for a while and it didn't motivate the team so I am saying goodbye and good luck. As stated above there's other projects taking the lead I think GPLAY is dead in the water because the team stay silent and don't reach out for promotional ideas. Not a good start off is it? zero confidence and goodbye. You have really annoyed me to the point I will reporting this to the ANN teams to investigate. Nobody has tested your gaming platform, there's not been 1 person who has spoken out about using it. Why are all your most loyal supporters curious to whom tried it? Think its time to call this one a scam, a scam strung a long by false promises that get delayed a month.

yeah i also made the german translation and was supportive from the beginning on !
kept stakin all day long but i lost my hope in a quite early stage because the gplay dev refuses to talk to the community nether he is saying what is really going on in this project .

I just can't deal with this level of incompetence and lack of thought for the community. It's not even big yet or with much of a crowd following so I don't have any hope in the future. I've had to poke them on Facebook a few times to let them know the community have unanswered questions, they're actually active as anything behind the Facebook chat so they are online daily and around to ignore everyone. I'm hugely disappointed in their behavior and I will no longer be willing to put any of my money in this startup. You get better customer service from the very companies they aim to beat, hardly a good start with 20 people jumping on each airdrop. 
Activity: 106
on your platform you can buy and sell games, right? is it possible to buy games that you produce yourself or already existing?

ill hope we will get to this stage sometime

now the platform isnt open and im not sure if its even get/got tested.

a while ago they posted something from 20 random tester for platform but im not sure if it worked out .

you never heard anything about the platform since then sadly
Anybody active that's tested it?

would be interesting to know but i asked this already many times so i dont think they ever tested something sadly.

as i said i think we are pretty dead

very sorry. Tell me, does the manager even happen here? he answers the questions? What about the chat in the telegram? there too, everyone is silent?
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
this project too long and more than 1 year ago.

but i found a new really promising project thats much more advanced than gplay and is also pos!
they devs keep in touch with community and are really hard working !
its called Twist and the website is twist.network !
here i can send you an invite to their discord group which is really cool and active and supportive
https://discord.gg/6X44kXZ

its still really in the early phase so you arent to late at all !

I would strongly recommend to check it out guys
on your platform you can buy and sell games, right? is it possible to buy games that you produce yourself or already existing?

a while ago they posted something from 20 random tester for platform but im not sure if it worked out .

would be interesting to know but i asked this already many times so i dont think they ever tested something sadly.

as i said i think we are pretty dead

we reached a point where there is zero communication from the dev and zero volume on all the exchanges.

best thing is on the official website there is stocks.exchange listed (in february) now we almost have june and its not even listed

i declare this project for dead

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
how can i add more nodes/connections to gplay wallet ?
you need to create a textfile and name it "gplay.conf". Copy and paste the node list you find in this thread and save the file. Then move the file to c:/user/username/appdata/roaming/gplay
Why do some people need to do this and others don't. I haven't done anything like this, and everything works fine, I've currently got 54 connections. Just curious...
Yes, this is really strange. Usually I have 8 connections, but when I install the wallet in a new computer c it does not synchronize.
The cheaper the GPA is rubbish Grin
Fortunately I have liquidated it when it is still value

when was it still alive bro XD
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The cheaper the GPA is rubbish Grin
Fortunately I have liquidated it when it is still value
 Grin since now its fully build on dreams and visions  Grin

Hi where to apply to airdrop 6 please ?

yeah just need at least 500 coins on your wallet to apply .

better of with 501 coins and i guess they scan the ledger so nothing you got to do further
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hi where to apply to airdrop 6 please ?
Activity: 106
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
how can i add more nodes/connections to gplay wallet ?

you need to create a textfile and name it "gplay.conf". Copy and paste the node list you find in this thread and save the file. Then move the file to c:/user/username/appdata/roaming/gplay

to create that text file didnt help so i made a copy of gplay app data roaming folder from older version from other pc of mine and copied that in and suddenly it begann getting connections and syncing again

well, that's a bit weird and unexpected solution but as long as everything works for you now all is fine.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: