Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 3. (Read 50632 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
you are all to funny Cheesy

i can say it one more time for all of you guys : The Project is dead ,Dev took all the money he could get and went to costa rica .

sell as fast as you can otherwise 0 sat
I think GPA still live , however coinmarkets exchange is dead and i think we need withdrawal all our coin .

Now , coinmarkets exchange allow we withdrawal  some coin .
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
you are all to funny Cheesy

i can say it one more time for all of you guys : The Project is dead ,Dev took all the money he could get and went to costa rica .

sell as fast as you can otherwise 0 sat
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
hey devs. you are bringing disapointment to holders. any project development is still planned? give us some clear info.
Activity: 14
I hope this project becomes a great advance! Really good logo, excellence job, sensible idea.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Who knows the guys, will there be another airdrop or not? I turn on the wallet, but coins do not come.
Airdrop 6 is almost two weeks overdue, and as far as I know no one has received it (I haven't), so I doubt it if there will be any more airdrops, or anything.
They need to make a spreadsheet of participants who got their coin. Unclear distributions cause many misunderstandings, GPLAY if they don't want to become a bad coin, they should make it clear.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
keep on living your dream guys xD

when you wait long enough you will be the only one stakin and you will get a lot of rewards Cheesy
blm
Activity: 27
Who knows the guys, will there be another airdrop or not? I turn on the wallet, but coins do not come.
Airdrop 6 is almost two weeks overdue, and as far as I know no one has received it (I haven't), so I doubt it if there will be any more airdrops, or anything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I've never been a fan of the bottom, and I feel that for all of them, if the coins are crap. It's too depressing.
Activity: 81
An excellent coin I make a very good stacking,Hope everything wil be good.
yeah just see it as a little waist of time and hopefully you didnt invest in that project after all Cheesy
there are many other promising projects besides that 2 that i just posted out there that just wait to be found
No. I didn't invest, despite I believe your earlier suggestions to do so!! I only got the airdrop, no real time wasted their, just one of a hundred airdrops I've received  Grin
You never know, maybe the project will resurface if for example approached by gaming platforms or whatever. Never say never is my rule. Or a dump at a loss for that matter.

i dumped everything i got already on southxchange sry guys its now 8 sat or something  Shocked
you are rekt im sry Sad
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
yeah just see it as a little waist of time and hopefully you didnt invest in that project after all Cheesy
there are many other promising projects besides that 2 that i just posted out there that just wait to be found
No. I didn't invest, despite I believe your earlier suggestions to do so!! I only got the airdrop, no real time wasted their, just one of a hundred airdrops I've received  Grin
You never know, maybe the project will resurface if for example approached by gaming platforms or whatever. Never say never is my rule. Or a dump at a loss for that matter.

The project has been picked up by a new dev before so we can't rule it out. It's a bit sad because the website looks so good but the communication wasn't there.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Another coin for online games. When using this platform, the services include: Purchasing or selling digital games, accounts, in-game items, distributed online interfaces, and managing them directly without intermediaries. But I think that if we want to develop, the project needs something more special. Maybe the team is preparing for that?
I think that for a coin it will be better to advertise in social networks - twitter and facebook. And of course at the bitcointalk signatyre company it would be nice. but so far the project does not work! Let us hope for the best...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
THIS PROJECT IS DEAD BELIVE ME AND ALT-J

I found two projects which are both very active and promising.

First one is Privcy!
Its a privacy focused project with 20 weeks of airdrop and giveaways !
Airdrop and Crex24 Listing starts tomorrow
Here is the Link for their Discord Channel you will get all the Information and the Tasks what you have to do to join the Airdrop under Rules

https://discord.gg/jAMZW2y
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second one is Twist !
Its a blockchain that aims to be ease to use for the everyday user and easy to adapt and build on for devolpers
You can check their Discord they are also very active and the Dev´s are amazing and fast workin there .
Sadly the Airdrop is already over but you can buy it really cheap (under 100 sat) on Stocks.Exchange
Which im quiet amazed that it is a complete shit exchange but its workin really good and fast and is cheap aswell (withdraw fees ,etc )
Here is their Discord Link

https://discord.gg/DFQThS9

Hope to see some of you guys there

Thanks for the info, I trust the both of you as you have been the most loyal supporters of this project.
Sad to hear though  Sad
Activity: 168
Anyone can answer the question..

Who tested the platform?

Enough  said...
what are you guys talkin about XD are you really that stupid XD THE PROJECT is DEAD
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Another coin for online games. When using this platform, the services include: Purchasing or selling digital games, accounts, in-game items, distributed online interfaces, and managing them directly without intermediaries. But I think that if we want to develop, the project needs something more special. Maybe the team is preparing for that?
Pages:
Jump to: