Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 4. (Read 50632 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hope this project isn't dead, received a couple of airdrops and been staking ever since. I'll be moving it over to my Pi soon anyway, while I stake other coins, so will continue to support the network since it's barely any effort to do so. The QT packaged wallet is extremely light, barely uses any CPU (currently still running it on a laptop) so hope this project continues. If the dev(s) are having a break, then it's fair enough, I hope they come back at some point though!
This will be a future gaming platform marketplace and staking this coin will be worth after a year. I think the devs are pushing now to the developments after the last airdrop. It would be great if someday we will be listed in good exchange.

the devs are already in costa rica .
start accepting
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Hope this project isn't dead, received a couple of airdrops and been staking ever since. I'll be moving it over to my Pi soon anyway, while I stake other coins, so will continue to support the network since it's barely any effort to do so. The QT packaged wallet is extremely light, barely uses any CPU (currently still running it on a laptop) so hope this project continues. If the dev(s) are having a break, then it's fair enough, I hope they come back at some point though!
This will be a future gaming platform marketplace and staking this coin will be worth after a year. I think the devs are pushing now to the developments after the last airdrop. It would be great if someday we will be listed in good exchange.
THIS PROJECT IS DEAD BELIVE ME AND ALT-J

I found two projects which are both very active and promising.

First one is Privcy!
Its a privacy focused project with 20 weeks of airdrop and giveaways !
Airdrop and Crex24 Listing starts tomorrow
Here is the Link for their Discord Channel you will get all the Information and the Tasks what you have to do to join the Airdrop under Rules

https://discord.gg/jAMZW2y
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second one is Twist !
Its a blockchain that aims to be ease to use for the everyday user and easy to adapt and build on for devolpers
You can check their Discord they are also very active and the Dev´s are amazing and fast workin there .
Sadly the Airdrop is already over but you can buy it really cheap (under 100 sat) on Stocks.Exchange
Which im quiet amazed that it is a complete shit exchange but its workin really good and fast and is cheap aswell (withdraw fees ,etc )
Here is their Discord Link

https://discord.gg/DFQThS9

Hope to see some of you guys there

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
And did anyone get the coins in the last airdrop? Of course, I wonder, maybe you should not waste time on this project?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Well, it looks like we are hanging on a thin thread here. The airdrop is overdue, the dev hasn't been online for 10 days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I'd asked the question on their official Telegram chat about if this project was dead and I got banned for my troubles. Not sure why as I wasn't rude or spreading FUD, but just asking a genuine question. I've been quite a big supporter of this project since day 1 but must say, the lack of visible progress, complete lack of communication & their outright censorship of any form of critical feedback leaves it very hard to continue supporting.

I guess that's a clear sign that the project is indeed dead. Hope you didn't spend too much time on it.

Maybe you are right but maybe also you are wrong, I'm not sure..
But just wasting a bit of our time here will not make us lose, because this is airdrop

It is airdrop but its also equally important to know situation and current development progress of the airdrop you are receiving, after all what will be the use of a dead and abandoned airdrop in your wallet,
Asking the dev if project is still functional is not a wrong thing and in my opinion does not required such hash treatment, its only likely that will announce situation of the project even though they are not obligated to do so
well with time everything will be clear eventually.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
I'd asked the question on their official Telegram chat about if this project was dead and I got banned for my troubles. Not sure why as I wasn't rude or spreading FUD, but just asking a genuine question. I've been quite a big supporter of this project since day 1 but must say, the lack of visible progress, complete lack of communication & their outright censorship of any form of critical feedback leaves it very hard to continue supporting.

I guess that's a clear sign that the project is indeed dead. Hope you didn't spend too much time on it.

Maybe you are right but maybe also you are wrong, I'm not sure..
But just wasting a bit of our time here will not make us lose, because this is airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Has anyone already got 6 airdrops?
Not me, and it was supposed to have been paid out by 3 or 4 days ago.

Didn't got paid for airdrop 5 nor 6.
blm
Activity: 27
Has anyone already got 6 airdrops?
Not me, and it was supposed to have been paid out by 3 or 4 days ago.
Activity: 96

Activity: 214
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
never had any interest in selling my airdropped and staked gpa. been waiting for the project release. but dev. the thing that altj1990 has left is the worst part. he was the one who kept communication alive. wake up please. do something. ppl need more info.
Activity: 294
Has anyone already got 6 airdrops? Is this project really alive? The team did quite a lot.
Activity: 59
is this project already dead ?

tell me dev...
get off the ship dudes !!

far to many red flags here !
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hi where to apply to airdrop 6 please ?

yeah just need at least 500 coins on your wallet to apply .

better of with 501 coins and i guess they scan the ledger so nothing you got to do further

thanks you mate
blm
Activity: 27
I'd just been reading along the thread and hadn't looked at the first message in a while, but did today, and it says:

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for AIRDROP #6

That at least implies that we have to do something to get airdrop 6 but I haven't seen what that might be. Anyone?

Here's my application: I'd like airdrop 6.  Smiley

On the previous page Dev reported that the airdrop six will be for previous participants with a certain amount, see the previous page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37649876

Yes, I saw that, but it doesn't say that *all* addresses with >= 500 coins will get the airdrop, and these sorts of airdrops frequently require some sort of application (even if it's simple). And given that the announce post says "Applications are now open" rather than something like "Airdrop 6 is now starting", it makes one wonder.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Dev, please let me know...
you´re following this roadmap?

Q2 / 2018
* Gplay security audit
* Beta product launch
* Airdrop distribution ends

The Beta Version is coming?
we can wait?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I'd just been reading along the thread and hadn't looked at the first message in a while, but did today, and it says:

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for AIRDROP #6

That at least implies that we have to do something to get airdrop 6 but I haven't seen what that might be. Anyone?

Here's my application: I'd like airdrop 6.  Smiley

On the previous page Dev reported that the airdrop six will be for previous participants with a certain amount, see the previous page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37649876
Pages:
Jump to: